Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Voltra's 2nd Anniversary! [RAFFLE DONE!]

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 19:38:18 )
volkan please return to us
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:02:15 )

@Tsundererra: the only time ive ever wanted an npc to take my money LMAO

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:28:07 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

@Tsundererra: yeah...i kinda noticed. ah well. here's hoping things pick up again or something.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:46:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Rare: It’s no problem. ^^

@KairoSama: I know, right? xD You’d think they’d be excited to take our money because it’s a good volt sink.

@star2000shadow: Same~ I still want to end my coin count on a nice, even number. But it’s hard when there’s not much activity to piggy back off of...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:55:40 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

Tsundererra:
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Rare: It’s no problem. ^^

@KairoSama: I know, right? xD You’d think they’d be excited to take our money because it’s a good volt sink.

@star2000shadow: Same~ I still want to end my coin count on a nice, even number. But it’s hard when there’s not much activity to piggy back off of...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

'shrug' i just sent mine over to my mule and bought the bundle like six times, so im happy. all set.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:57:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@star2000shadow: I’m about to buy a bundle and a few bags. But ughhgghhhh someone had time to log onto Volkan to post a message 19 minutes ago, but still haven’t touched on the raffle money issue...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:58:54 )

heck i had sent coins and volts to buy a few tickets and it got sent back to me so i just said forget it 'shrugs'

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:59:29 )

Is the discord still active? If you can’t get the trades accepted maybe ask there? The staff used to always be on discord where they could actively talk op each other.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:59:37 )

I wonder when the bundles will be in the stores.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:00:02 )

@dragoness129: their in stores now dragon

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:01:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I just bought like 30 bundles. xD But I’m going to try to get more coins because I still have some anniversary coins leftover...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:02:12 )

@Rare: I’m sure you’re right. Finding the time to write is so hard! And I actually have a lot of hobbies and really struggle to find time for them all. I should make time to write though.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:08:13 )

Did they do so within a couple hours? That was when i last checked, lol.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:15:41 )

@Tsundererra: literally im surprised they havent been more excited to take our moniessss

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:31:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@dragoness129: They did it like 30 minutes ago or so. xD Volkan made a post about it in this forum somewhere...

@KairoSama: Same~ Like I know they’re busy, but they can try to do all the money taking/raffle updating at night or in the morning. Lord knows how many more volts they could’ve gotten if they kept up with this...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:47:04 )

I have forwarded the question about the ongoing trades.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:53:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Thank you Vengeance~ ^^ I’m sure everything will be resolved by tonight or tomorrow. If not... welp.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 21:58:08 )

Guess it would help if I had more than this tab open, lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:02:30 )

Talking to staff is very intimidating. I’m afraid to honestly.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 22:03:50 )
@star2000shadow: that's okay! you can be a spider in spirit! OuO

@Laufeia: I wouldn't even vote him to be my grandpa at this rate. LOL. nah I'm sure he is a good mayor, he just isn't good with raffles, might be too much pressure for him.

@Tsundererra: aww that sucks, but he did remember put you in the raffle list so that's not too bad.^^
( I saw he was on today so I think he might be ghosting us. XD )
and wait, this has happened before??

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.