Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Iam watching

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 22:09:35 )
@Tsundererra: well yeah he cuts my muscle as well but it healed great =) and yeah iam abit anxious about el diabolo (i called him after that) now if i go in the cage my dad or my BF are protecting me from this animal.... i dont know why he is angry. its an very agressive animal but in me he sees his pray idk. and yes we still have el diabolo around xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 22:14:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Haha, that is a perfect name for him. He sounds like el diabolo to harm someone for no reason. I’m glad you aren’t going near his cage alone. Maybe you should get him a girlfriend so he’ll calm down. You can also get some eggs from her for breakfast, so it’ll be a win win situation.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 22:15:50 )
@Tsundererra: he has 5 girlfriends right now the sixt he killed by stepping on her ;A; i love our chickens those are so cute!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 22:26:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Oh wow, bad el diabolo! He is so spoiled, yet so bad. RIP the girlfriend that got killed. )’:
I wish we could keep chickens. I love how they move, and I love eggs. The only downside is that chicken poop smells so bad, and I have to learn how to clean a chicken coop.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 22:32:06 )
@Tsundererra: yes he killed his own hens... i think my dad dosent kill him now is because down in his heart he thinks funny what he is doing xDD
yes chicken poo is jucky but the poo of cats is 10000 times worse though xD and i love to give our chicken treats like cooked noodles, its so cute how they fight about the noodes or cooked potatoes. they also love wet bread and buns ^.^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 22:45:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Omg, your dad is so funny. But in a way I’m glad el diabolo is still alive. Maybe he can change one day to be a nicer boyfriend.
If cat poop is worse than chicken poop, then I will be ok cleaning it up. And omg, chickens are so cute when they fight over eating stuff. Have you seen how pet ducks eat? It’s similar to chickens, but cuter.
Here’s a video of a duck eating a bowl of peas. I hope this video works in your region, but if it doesn’t, just look up videos of ducks eating a bowl of peas. All of the videos are so cute.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 06:43:21 )
@Tsundererra: haha yeah he is xD and no i dont think that el diabolo ever will change xD
haha i will check the Cutie duckies ^^

@kiwi: what is birdemie xD? sounds suspicuious xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 06:48:14 )
@Tsundererra: Aww this is soo sweet!!!! little white duckie! my BF always want to tell me these are goose....... and iam lke the hell no there white ducks out there!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 16:41:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Atropa Belladonna: Omg, your bf is bad! White geese and ducks are sooooo different. First, the necks of ducks are shorter and not as thin. Second, geese have an ugly face. I love the duck’s face and beak. So cuuuute. x3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 17:55:30 )
@Tsundererra: yes thats what i mean xDD he didnt love ducks as much as i do so he didnt care how cute ducks really are!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.