Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Party in the Valley and Goodies?

Donator — nightmaren Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 12:56:34 )
@priestess of pie: o thank you so much!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 14:24:43 )

Ello guys.

Donator — nightmaren Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 19:10:22 )
Hiya everyone! Recently got back from the movies~ it was so fun
now to rest

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 19:11:06 )

What movie did you go see?

Donator — nightmaren Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 19:13:36 )
It was Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love Kingdom!
the theater was so nice! was worth taking a 40+ min drive up there

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 19:15:01 )

How fun! Did you enjoy it? Sounds like you did.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — nightmaren Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 19:19:25 )
I did! From other showings it seems we had both a small and quiet turn out but everyone seemed like they had fun even if they werent as loud as some other theaters.
even got a free glowstick from someone else, it was nice

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 05:49:08 )

*looks inside* Is it alright is I chat a bit in here?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 23:30:54 )

@kiwi: You been busy doodling eh?
I really like your avatar, looks so cool!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 23:58:08 )

@kiwi: Hopefully you at least had fun with the doodles? I'm alright, just sick and eating crackers.
I have a math exam tomorrow, so that's fun.
Aww thank-you! uwu I based this look around my shoes. Kinda looks like skull boy without the skull. lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 00:20:59 )

@kiwi: Aww nuu, are you okay?
Mhm, I have a pretty bad cold.
I don't know if I'll feel 100% tomorrow, and I have 3 classes tomorrow. Dx I am pretty sure I won't pass, but I'm going to try anyway.
Doesn't bother me too much though since I plan on dropping that class anyway. The professor can't do his job. More than half of the class is always confused and can't even do the group quizzes. He doesn't even try to help the students. All he does is sit at his desk and look at his laptop or play with his stupid beaded bracelets.

Hahah Yeah that would be pretty cool!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 00:38:32 )

@kiwi: Well I hope you feel better soon. ; u ;
I've had it for a few days now. Not that long. Hehe Yeah I tend to get sick pretty easily I guess.
He really is. I don't know how he hasn't been fired yet. I don't think I'll be losing money since I'm waiting for the right time to drop with a W. I plan on taking it next semester with someone else.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 01:10:35 )

@kiwi: Not my fault vitamins taste gross though. D:
I talked to the head of the math department on Friday and he said he was going to talk to the professor but he told me to bring him other students too so that he could have more complaints to address with the guy. Yeah I hope I get my money back too. :/
I honestly knew I wasn't going to mix well from the first day. I should have dropped then.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 03:03:54 )

@kiwi: Well I don't know. I'm going to see if I can convince any of them to go talk to him.
I don't even want to show up to class to be honest. lol But we'll see how it goes.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 04:29:10 )

@kiwi: Yeah, I just don't like the douche. He really doesn't look like he cares. And he doesn't even dress professionally. The man wears jeans and long sleeved shirts with the sleeves rolled up. D:
It will impact my grade, but I think that's about it. I guess it doesn't really matter.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 04:50:09 )

@kiwi: At least they did their jobs! xD Yeah this guy just wants the easy money. I hate him.
I'll probably just sit in class but goof around on my phone until I can drop the class.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 05:43:43 )

@kiwi: Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. I'd love for him to get fired. I know that sounds so mean to say but like, the man isn't doing his job properly. If half your class is not able to do your quizzes, then maybe it's not them, maybe it's you. You know? Like, why doesn't he think of it that way? Hopefully I can convince some classmates to go complain about him. Fingers crossed.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 05:51:22 )

@kiwi: He really does. My classmate showed me the website 'ratemyprofessordotcom' and he has a rating of 1.8. D:
The comments are mostly bad ones. Saying he sucks and he doesn't help students. That he's confusing and doesn't explain things in a way that is easy to understand. Someone commented they dropped the class because it was causing them depression from how confused they were. I mean, the comments speak for themselves.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 07:06:29 )

@kiwi: Lmao! Yeah that's what I was telling my parents. I was like, "If the students are unable to do things and are constantly having to ask questions or ask what it is you wrote on the board because they can't even read your writing, then shouldn't you be thinking that maybe you should do something about it?" I swear, I honestly think he just doesn't care. It is so frustrating. And I'm super bad at math, but it doesn't help that he is bad at teaching so I can't even somewhat grasp the concept.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — nightmaren Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 16:07:05 )
aah i wasn't around yesterday but i hope everyone's doing a little bit better today!
art gallery/avi closet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.