Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Next Week I get

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 07:40:40 )
I went to the Dentist, Wednesday this week, so next week I go back, to get teeth pulled, and fixed I am so very happy about this!

Sorry for being mia, got a lot going on that some of it I don't wanna even deal with but at somepoint I with have to.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 16:37:14 )

/ | \
" i hate the dentist. despite being very good with teeth hygiene, both of my parents had very bad teeth from genetics. i cannot find a dentist that doesnt ask for an arm and leg to fix loose root canals. ;n ;

but that is definitely great getting things taken care of! wish my husband would >_ > "

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 18:15:28 )

@unicorn: I am happy that you’re happy! The dentist gives me anxiety, lol.

I also feel you on having to deal with things you don’t want to / aren’t prepared for yet.

On an unrelated note, your avatar is perfection.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 19:16:37 )
@Unicorn: That’s wonderful! I think I remember you having a lot of pain, hopefully this will make it all better? D:

I can’t think about going to the dentist without wanting to barf, so good on you for going! May you have less pain! :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:11:38 )

I hope you will be out of pain soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 03:54:38 )
@NEBULA: if you were in Wisconsin right now, I'd be able to point you to a dentist that wouldn't charge you for an arm and a leg.

@Lithium: awe thank you so much, and oh yes indeed. I am so happy to be getting my mouth and teeth taking care of it has been so long.

@Kozi: Oh yes indeed I am sure I'll be in pain after the numbing stuff wears off because I'll be getting for pulled and I dont know on how many will be fixed on that day. But it is all good gotta get it taken care of so things don't get much worse. But thank you.

@Totalanimefan: for sure, and thank you.

Maybe I'll be able to smile without feeling bad. When I take a photo, and someone says smile, and I don't it makes me sad. Yes, I used to be one of those kids who would brush my teeth everytime I saw my step dad, or someone else brush their teeth. So its not a matter of not brushing, it is in the genes and you can't stop what is in those

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 04:27:20 )

/ | \
" @Unicorn: i reside in california xD "

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 07:13:41 )
@NEBULA: I am so sorry to hear that, there is a couple of dentists in Wisconsin that don't over charge. Thankfully
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.