Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat You love cats you get cats!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 08:58:26 )
@Uncledaddy: Rescue babies are the best. They need so much loves. D:

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 13:35:20 )
@Uncledaddy: this is definetly a good thing =) they are so needy and loveley i hope you will find a nice one and give her/him love forever >-<

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 15:29:40 )

@miss sandman: his name is Shadow~ i rehomed him from a friend of a friend back at the end of March
he's been great minus trying to eat all the plastic in my apartment

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 16:36:24 )
@Deaa: aww so you give him a new home =O why your friend cant keep him anymore? and cats are wierd xDDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 16:58:51 )

@miss sandman: her boyfriend is allergic and she couldn't keep both her babies ; u;
yesss yes they are... he also eats my hair -____-

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 17:01:52 )
@Deaa: what about a new BF xDD sorry bad joke ^^ aww but this is cute he wants to groom you!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 17:30:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhhh, that’s my fault! I confused the name formats. Mittens is my favorite, but all of them are so cute.
Do they get along with each other?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 17:37:05 )
@Tsundererra: mittens dont get along with lilly but we have an extremly big terrain for them so its not a problem ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 17:40:38 )

@miss sandman: lol she avoided it for as long as she could and then she rehomed the kitty that shed the most
she still visits him and watches him when i'm out of time sometimes
nnnooo like my hair off the floor and in the tub, i have 4c/extra coily hair and it looks little balls of hair and he just sniffs and eats them

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 17:40:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Awww, it’s sad that your favorite cat doesn’t get along with your dad’s favorite. But it’s good that they have a big area. I hope they don’t come across El Diabolo in his cage area...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 17:57:28 )
@Deaa: honestly for me it were a no go as a person if he would be allergic to cats (its just okay if he recently got this allergy) or hate cats or animals n gerneral because animals cats, dogs, hedgehogs are the best but this is just me as an animal (cat) addict
and its nice she visits him ^^ i bet he likes this! ^^
nooo little cat thats no good for your tummy >-<

@Tsundererra: thats okay they are original (1 year apart) siblings but since i spay and neuter them they are just idk they just dont like each other but it really is okay! and i saw el diabolo is going for lilly the other day! i would kill this rooster if he wouldnt kill me first!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 19:14:26 )

@Miss Sandman: awww thanks for sharing these, they are so cute!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 19:26:19 )
@Saeyra: awwwww thank you for liking them >w<

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 20:31:45 )

@Miss Sandman: The second one especially made me smile :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 21:11:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Awwww, it’s strange when they change after getting spayed/neutered. I hope they do become friends later in life, but I know this could also never happen (which is also ok).
El Diabolo better not hurt a kitty! He’s so bloodthirsty and spoiled. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:48:20 )
@Saeyra: yeah mittens made me everyday smile.... his expressions are always the best i often call him "mittens the motivated cat" XD

@Tsundererra: no theyre to old to get along though but thats okay they dont need to we love them both and both love us so everything is fine ^^ yeah he is a beast.... i mean lilly could kill him anytime so i think if he try to kill her it will give an bloody chicken mess

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 23:10:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: That’s good to hear~ and it sounds like them not getting along isn’t causing big problems. ^^
I hope Lilly is faster than El Diabolo, because both can probably kill each other if given the chance. )x You should put some shoes on that rooster.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 23:12:16 )
@Tsundererra: no its not a big deal =) and well yeah if i would put shoes on him he would definetly kill me XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 23:15:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: That’s a good point. ToT El Diabolo is a strong force that can’t be controlled.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 23:16:45 )
@Tsundererra: he is like a dungoen boss. noone want to kill him, or youre to weak to defeat him
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.