Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bad news and good news in the world of Glume (tw for sensitive topic?)

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/7 11:48:01 )
@Kozi: Thank you, Kozi, I will! I miss you *tacklehug*

@Miss Sandman: Today all my muscles hurt and I'm still tired lol I blame the fact that we need to buy a brand new bedframe/mattress.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/7 11:51:16 )
@Glume: get used to it *nod* it will Not get better! You should buy a new matress as fast as you can :) when did you have the appointment for the gyn? Iam So excited with you!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/7 11:58:23 )
@Miss Sandman: I still have not made an appointment. I'm sure they'll make me wait a while to be seen anyhow, so I need to make sure I get one that won't let me down. When I got my last one, I went in for some tests and info BEFORE I even got pregnant. All she told me was stop smoking (which I totally did)... there was no comment on the 9 to 12 cups of coffee I told her I drank a day... no mention of any of the things I shouldn't eat, pretty much nothing except "You seem healthy, start trying to make babies" Two ER visits left me with more information than she did, but I'm not ready to hand over $200 every time I need a question answered

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/7 12:12:23 )
@Glume: but you need the ultrasound to Check in the little one! And i can understand your thoughs you dont trust the System anymore! So you may drink coffee 1-3 Cups a day. Alcohol is completly Forbidden. Not even the half Glas of whine some will tell you (i miss my wine). You dont may eat Camembert cheese. Everything that contains raw milk, everything that contains raw meat and everything that contains raw Fisch. Also Forbidden is cleaning the cat toilet, snuggeling with kitties and work in the garden without gloves. You may make excersise till your belly is growing after that you can make special excersise for pregnant women :) Sex is okay! I hope i could anwser you some questions
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/7 13:29:16 )
@Miss Sandman: Thank you dear, I appreciate that <3
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.