Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities The Queen's Charity NEW EVENT ADDED

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 15:24:26 )
@Queen of Trash:
@NEBULA:

Hello Hello! Good morning! How are we doing today so far?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 15:25:48 )
@Wildfire: good morning! i am well. five minutes from start of work. how are yous?

@Queen of Trash: ooo, just realized i made my 150 posts at 2564 posts! :3

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 15:28:46 )
@NEBULA: So far so good, thanks! Had my coffee Got the kid off to his classes. Now, just hanging out, semi-procrastinating, semi-working... and posting. Always posting (so it seems - lol!)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 15:45:19 )
@Wildfire: sounds like a balanced day xD i am doing both as well haha. i waaant coffee. sadface.

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 15:54:33 )
@NEBULA: Well, so far... but it's early yet ;) Of course, now I'm getting distracted from everything and anything I probably should be doing...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 16:17:16 )
@Wildfire: its an easy day for me today. tomorrow and friday, i supervise and train an individual in an office setting so i wont be online much those days

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 16:31:43 )
@NEBULA: Well I'm glad you have an easy day today at least :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 16:45:04 )
@Wildfire: meee too. you got lots planned for today?

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:01:56 )
@NEBULA: planned? On most days I have a loose plan of things that should get done. It's good that I have some flexibility, but something things keep getting postponed. So today is one of those days I should be doing the things I've postponed...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:08:11 )
@Wildfire: ooo, make sure you get to them! if needed that is. i am a huge procrastinator myself xD

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:13:33 )
@NEBULA: Yeah... that's the plan, but really, who likes dealing with things like bills and insurance companies? Ugh.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:19:59 )
@Wildfire: last year i took on billing for our program, dealing with quickbooks. now i wanna be a bookkeeper and work with numbers and math. neverrr was like that before besides actually being pretty good at it in high school BUT i was always hung up in trying to write.

so maybe math was my future. xD
i dont know why i get excited when its billing time haha

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:43:57 )
@NEBULA: Ok. Well, personally, I think you're a little weird.
... but only because math and I have... let's just say... an "arrangement", and I'd much rather be doing other more creative-arts types things.
... and I'm very happy that you enjoy it (I have a good friend who does bookkeeping so I do get it - it's just not for me)!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:48:53 )
@Wildfire: xD i used to dislike math removing myself from a geometry honors class in my freshman year to teaching an algebra class. i didnt want to do the work as i put myself into an english honors class (along with hawaiian history honors).

i dont plan to peruse it yet, we will see xD

do you run your own business or its a remote company?

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:55:40 )
@NEBULA: I do hope you realize I was teasing about you being weird. I don't hate math, it just... meh. I don't have much use or need for it most of the time and my interests lie elsewhere.

I... do a lot of things. Basically, I work for myself. And I have a lot of interests - I have a couple websites that I do all kinds of things for and with. I paint, I write, I chauffeur my kids around... sometimes I teach stuff...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:59:45 )

Hey there.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 18:24:59 )
@Wildfire: of course ^^

gah. i need something remote so i can just work from my van. i pretty much have everything i need.

ooo i just remembered my hubby is cutting me hair today after work, before i shower. i cannot waits.

@vengeance: /waves
hiya there! how was your day?
(know we are in way different timezones now haha)

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 18:28:20 )
@vengeance: hi there! How are you?

@NEBULA: oh haircuts are nice!
Remote work? Any ideas like what?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 18:32:24 )
@Wildfire: probably dealing with phones and computers. i thought about editing and proofing but websites for that are wonky. read 'scam' related topics. i will be making a blog about vanlife. maybe make something there... im not like losing my job here but i dont imagine myself settling here and being on the road. haha

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 18:34:59 )
@NEBULA: yes, I can imagine certain jobs would be better for "van life" than others. A blog might do well ...
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.