Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities The Queen's Charity NEW EVENT ADDED

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 20:59:53 )

@Queen of Trash: Haha yes I am XD
Hey there tsun.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:00:33 )

The Queen Declares...

@vengeance: let's see if you get the page 50 one haha.

It is October, time to get spooky.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:01:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: I’m sure it’ll keep doing well. I keep forgetting to check on Total’s giveaway thread as well, but that seems to be poppin’ too. :’)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:02:13 )

@Queen of Trash: Yeh let's see that XD

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:03:08 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: We need a good charity thread going. I'll make sure to always have some sort of event or contest going. With some great prizes. I want people to enjoy themselves here.

@vengeance: probably will get there within a couple days.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:03:43 )
@Queen of Trash: Yeah - fun stuff, hands and feet. They are the bane of many trained artists! (but chibi/anime/manga styles are different)

@Tsundererra: I'm enjoying it, but there's still a lot for me to try to sort out... like the clothing and items, and "consumables" and at some point I should probably figure out things to quest for and...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:04:37 )

@Queen of Trash: Yeh and I will be busy the next couple days during the days XD

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:05:28 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: right now I'm learning chibi, then I'm going to get more into realistic proportions. I just really love chibis haha.

@vengeance: with your nail polish?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:06:16 )

@Queen of Trash: Haha yes.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:07:01 )
@Queen of Trash: What's not to love about chibis? They're adorables!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:07:33 )

The Queen Declares...

@vengeance: thought so haha. You have a lot of those to do. That's a really good idea what you're doing.

@Wildfire: right?! They're so adorable I just want to be able to draw them.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:08:47 )
@Queen of Trash: Well, you're off to a good start! And I'm happy to be your guinea pig! :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:09:41 )

Did someone says chibis?

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:11:28 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: I loved the little panda on your head and your avatar is simple so it was good practice. I randomly draw people I see in my threads sometimes haha. So it's possible it'll happen again if you hangout and change your avatar and stuff.

@vengeance: omg they're so cute.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:13:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Queen of Trash: I’ll donate some stuff when the new crate items come out, so you’ll have some more prizes to give out. I’m planning to buy some more orb bundles too, so I’ll send a few of my extras your way as well. ^^

@Wildfire: The clothing and items took a while to get used to for me. I had to look at the item museum a few times and make a list of what I want.
Is there anything about the consumables that has you confused? I remember I didn’t understand what and orb and crate was on my first day. Had to do a bit of digging for my answers.

And hands are a chore for all artists, regardless of style no matter their experience level. ;A; Except for maybe chibi artists. They can get away with BSing them.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:13:17 )
@Queen of Trash: Well, first I'd need to have different clothes so I could then change my avatar. I'm trying to work on that, but it's going slowly. Previewing the items does not appear to be easy here. Or I'm missing something, which is more likely the case.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:15:19 )

The Queen Declares...

@Tsundererra: that would be so sweet thank you! <3 I bought a bunch of ohms to get some crates over the next couple months too.

@Wildfire: Chat here and you'll get more volts to buy some stuff. It should show you the item when you go to the shop and click on it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:15:25 )

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:17:23 )
@Tsundererra: Yes, I should probably go through the list several more times and try to make better sense of it. The consumables - do I click on it, then choose one of the things that pops up? Or are all the things that pop up now mine? Or is it something else?

@Queen of Trash: Yup. I'm chatting. I'm getting currency. I'll get there eventually.

@vengeance: Thank you - I'll check it out. I went looking for those things earlier - not sure I found what I was looking for. Or the coffee didn't kick in yet... one or the other - LOL
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 21:19:59 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: you will, it takes a little while but you always have a place to chat here. <3

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.