Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities The Queen's Charity NEW EVENT ADDED

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 00:55:23 )
@Tsundererra: Good to know. Thank you for the explanation! So do I have this right? --> $5 USD = 500 ohms (or whatever they're called); 3,500 for the collector's set = *does math* $35 but you get everything for the month, plus the rare, plus a special set? Is that right?

I had another question but I forget what it was now... *sigh*

@Queen of Trash: LOL - yeah, I guess it is, isn't it?! I'm just here chatting, 'cuz... well, chatting. And nice people. :)

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 00:56:44 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: It's nice to have you here chatting <3

It is October, time to get spooky.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 00:59:31 )
@Queen of Trash: Thank you. I'm surprised there are not more folks here...?

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:04:46 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: I wonder why honestly sometimes too haha

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:07:46 )
@Queen of Trash: People are weird. It's hard to tell why and where they'll post sometimes! How are the forums here, usually?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:13:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: $5 does equal 500, but if you donate more than a certain amount (I think it’s $10), then you will get 15% bonus ohms. I usually buy a large sum to work that 15% bonus in. xD
The good thing is, when you’re playing around the numbers on the donation page, it will tell you how much you’re getting.
And yes, you get all the items, plus the special item, plus 5 more crates for the bundle.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:16:31 )
@Tsundererra: Well hrrmmm... thanks again for the information. It's good to know that after a certain point, they kick in a discount/bonus (however you want to look at it). And I assume -correct me if I'm wrong- that whatever ohms you buy but don't necessarily use immediately don't "disappear" - you keep them until you use them??

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:16:46 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: Lots of people wander around.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:19:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: You’re correct in your assumption, there is no expiration date for the ohms. I’ve had an annoying balance of 1 ohm once, and it stayed like that for weeks. xD You can also try to buy ohms from people in the exchange using volts. The exchange rate is 1 ohm = 20 volts.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:22:43 )
@Queen of Trash: I'm already "wandering around" too much as it is to add actual wandering around the forums to the mix! LOL!

@Tsundererra: Good to know. I may or may not remember that when it becomes applicable! The exchange rate is standardized? Determined by who or what - do you happen to know?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:26:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: I actually don’t know who set up the conversion, but I’m guessing it’s the site since everyone uses it as the standard, and it hasn’t changed since I’ve been here.
In the exchange, people will usually put the conversion rate in the front page of their post, so it’s ok if you forget. And if they don’t, just ask and they’ll tell you. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:30:49 )
@Tsundererra: *nods* All these sites have their own little quirks - it's interesting to see them all!

Well... my eyes are getting a little crossed at this point from all the detail work and staring at screens for most of the day. It's time for me to call it a day - at least away from computer screens and on to something else. Thank you for all the information, the pretty gifties, and the company. I'll come pester you guys again tomorrow, most likely :) Good night.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:31:47 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: It's not bad to wander around. You find interesting things hah

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:33:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: I’m glad to be of some help to you. Enjoy the rest of your day with your fam or doing something more relaxing. ^^ See you around~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:34:33 )
@Queen of Trash: True... but only if you have the bandwidth for it. Today, I did not.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:35:09 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: Yeah, I'm always at home so I usually do.

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 01:35:12 )
@Tsundererra: *waves* Yep... gonna join my guys in front of TV for a little while, I think. :)

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 04:02:26 )

hello everyone

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 13:39:55 )
@inatlaka: Hello. Good morning... if you're still here (10 hours after your post)
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/13 17:18:17 )
@Wildfire:

good morning

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.