Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 20:53:05 )
my tempreture is rising i now have officially a fever! i hadnt had a fever since i was 18 xD
stuupid cold! i didnt want go to the doctor because of a cold D;

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:05:34 )
@Miss Sandman:

Oh man sucks! I hate being sick. The last time I was sick was last year. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:09:19 )
@inatlaka: thank you this would be nice the baby in my belly is fine though. she is swimming like a little fishy

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:11:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Awww, you should go to the doctor! Think of us poor Americans who are too scared to go to a doctor over colds and fevers. xD
Plus you gots to think of your baby.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:12:17 )
@Miss Sandman:

OH man!!! when I was preggers I got the cold really badly. I had to stay in bed for a week. D: Really sending you healing vibes. So happy to know baby is happy and swimming. <3 Do you know babies gender?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:13:02 )
@Tsundererra: yes you will go to doctor if you half dead xDD and i just think about the little one but under 39 °C the baby is save....a cold didnt affect her ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:15:19 )
@inatlaka: yes my sister in law too... i think its a preggo thing! and yes its an baby girl! the docter watcher her litte vagina like 3 ins and than yes she is 100% a girl :D did you know before birth??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:16:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I wouldn’t even go even if I was dying. xD Not gonna risk that half a million dollar surprise bill.
I didn’t know what temp would affect the baby, but I’m glad she’s still safe. I hope you feel better soon. Colds suck. )’:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:16:53 )

I decided to have a surprise me at birth gender reveal jejejjejj. I remember them saying she is a baby girl. <3 I started crying instantly. As soon as I heard her screech/cry. XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:18:43 )
@Tsundererra: yes thats what i cant accept abut your helthcare its so poor...... what did you do if you need to take a day off from work if youre sick?

@inatlaka: awww how cute! no i wanted to know the gender too badyl xDD

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:20:42 )

hahah, yeah everyone around me wanted to know the gender as well. I kept saying "I want a surprise!"
So must of her first baby clothing were gender neutral. Now She loves picking mostly pink and dresses and tiaras. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:29:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I still go in because I need the money. If I’m too sick, I will call out of work and stay at home to rest. We have to be careful not to take too many days off because we can get fired easily...
When I was living in Japan, we had paid sick days off and I could go to a doctor and not pay more than $20 for treatment and medicine. u__u

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:30:44 )
@inatlaka: like every little girl haha :D i have some gernder neutral clothes but mostly girly ones! the doctor was sure about the gender but think about youre in labor and the nurse is shouting well we have a baby boy xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:31:50 )
@Tsundererra: yes you get payed sick days here as well if you have an athest of an doctor that youre really sick!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:32:39 )

jejeje and did you want a boy or girl?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:37:00 )
@inatlaka: i wanted a girl tbh but after the real thing was happened and i was preggo i just wanted the baby to be healthy and thick ^^

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:40:40 )

Yes! same with me I just wanted a healthy divine lil bebe :)

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:42:59 )
@inatlaka: yes! :D when you were sure that she is healthy bebe???

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:43:36 )
i slowly notice that the pregnancy friendly sleeping pills are working *preparing for the bed*
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 21:44:16 )

Every check up was good. :)

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.