Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Buying Sticky Fingers!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 13:41:13 )
@Miss Sandman: No problem!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 14:53:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Told you to be patient. xD Congrats on your soulcaster!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 16:31:43 )
@Tsundererra: thank you Yeah it was awesome;A; iam always so impatient xD if i come home i will play with it more though :))

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 16:42:04 )
I can sell you the pumpkin king if you still need it

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 17:29:08 )
@Piaro: yes pls sell it to me dear *_*

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 17:51:05 )
@Piaro: trade sent thank you :D

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 18:20:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh snap, today was a better day! Did you get everything you’re looking for? :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 18:21:32 )
@Tsundererra: yes dear it is just to awesome!!! ;A; how are you today? =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 19:36:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’m doing fine today~ almost done with work, but now it looks like I have to drive home in the rain. ):

How’s your day been? :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 19:43:32 )
@Tsundererra: oh is it bad rain??? and that sounds good time for being at home and drinking coffee :D my day was okay today i was at the gyn for the blood sugar test and later i was at the gym for my pregnancy course it was an intense day ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 19:47:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It was raining harder earlier, but it looked like it lightened up. I could hear it from inside. D:

Ooooh, you had a full day! What do you do at your pregnancy course? :3 And omg, you’re drinking coffee so late!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 19:51:08 )
@Tsundererra: thats a good thing :D
we do alot of things today we train with light barbells =D and sure before pregnancy i drank coffe in the morning 1 pot than in the noon like 2 cups and at the evening 2-3 cups now i just drink 2 cups in the morning and one cup in the evening ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 20:04:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ohhhhh, I thought they were helping you with how to breathe during labor. It’s nice that you can still do light workouts like that. :D
Omg, you’re a hardcore coffee drinker! Your body is used to it. xD I’m sure you’ll be happy to be able drink all that coffee again once the baby is out.

Also, we have the same background in our avis now! xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 20:10:58 )
@Tsundererra: noo i go 1 times a week to a normal sports workout with other preggo women =)) today we make a bump show to us and all the elder ladies in the locker room start to smiling like crazy xDDD no i dont go to an labor preperation course because i say without tomy it dosent makes sense and the other part is that i think my body will do it automatically! if something happened and my body cant do the labor automatically theyre enough doctors and nurses to fix that.
and yeah if iam stressed i drank like 6 to 7 cups in a row xDD iam a bad coffee junky! XD

yes we have your avi is making dark rituals on the raveyard and my avi is haunting the graveyard :D

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 20:17:30 )

I can sell you a Pumpkin King.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 20:26:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, you guys made the elderly women’s day in the locker room.
I wonder how much the labor prep stuff helps, because when my cousin went into labor, it was like panic set in and she couldn’t even focus on the breathing exercises she practiced in class. xD Your body will definitely know what to do, and if there’s any problems, like you said there will be doctors and nurses to help.

My avi summoned your avi from the dead using that spell book item. >:3 Do my bidding, undead friend!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 20:42:45 )
@vengeance: oh hun i need o change my thread i got it already sorry >_<

@Tsundererra: yes i dont think they can do much for me i work in a kindergarten so i know what to do with children and diapers and the labor will to its thing alone xDD iam also not scared of he labor soi dont want go to an course and maybe hear something that makes me anxious about!

lord what a nice theory but she didnt get summoned! she is an undead maid who got kidnpped when she was alive and than the kidnappers muders her! she never was buried into normal gravejard dirt she gots buried unholy! so she is trying to search for her murder to muder him too! if she finds him she will find peace! xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 20:51:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh dang, you’re already prepared for motherhood because of your job experience. I don’t even know how to change a diaper or hold a baby properly (I’m always so tense when I do), so those classes are for people like me. xD In high school, they showed us a video of a woman giving birth... so yeaaaah, I think it’s better for your nerves to go in without knowing the details. x__x

Oh, if that’s the story, then I’m the witch who’s trying to help you find your murderers and get your revenge. xD Maybe my avi is casting a tracking spell to look for the location of your killers.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 20:54:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Btw, Raxton has a dormouse you can buy. Unfortunately, seawitch is one of those items that people hoard onto and not sell like Veles. You’ll have to put that in your title.
I got lucky to get mine from someone who was leaving the site or clearing out their inventory.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:01:27 )
@Tsundererra: haha yes i have many job expirience from diffrend workplaces so iam glad i could learn from my daycare time ^^ and no you dont will hold the baby wrong if its yours. its one of our instincts to hold the baby right xD its soo cool what our body does without us knowing ^^
well and i just saw it on a baby doll my niece give me.... (a pretty realistic looking ones) i take it and i try to warm it up...... it was so wierd because it was a piece of rubber but i really try to warm it up

yes thats the story and yes you definetly could help her! :D the problem isthe kidnapping and murder was so fast so she cant remember him! probably someone from her inner space!

oh i see i though so about the seawitch! i will put it in my title =))
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.