Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 03:49:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Piaro: I know those feels. Opened up 20 bayous and got wrecked with rose princesses, magmamas, and flame dancers. ;A; If I ever look for the ryou, and you pop back in willing to sell it, I’ll be sure to sweeten the pot for you since you experienced the same wreckage.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 03:52:18 )

@Tsundererra: I hate you, lol.
You're tempting me to almost consider giving up one of my two.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 03:57:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: It’s ok, I got all the stuff I was looking for. xD Cost me 6k+ worth of ohms, but worth it. I’ll be sure to wreck the economy again with my outrageous offers again.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 03:59:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m always on the quest to not miss out on the good goods too after the soulcaster eluded me. OPENED SO MANY OF THOSE DAMN ORBS.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:02:30 )

@Tsundererra: Lmfao. I can totally relate!
I opened a ton of orbs for Ryou.... got zero. iirc, I had to buy both.
SAme with Soulcaster, actually. ^ ^;;

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:16:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Goblin: LOL, THAT’S MY MOOD WITH THE BAYOU. Ughhhghhhhhh should’ve opened more of them while they were out. I got too content with the couple I got, but I shouldn’t have stopped there...

And I know. Volkan is the ones starving us of rares, and then he’ll get angry seeing us trying to do something about it. Such a horrible leader, wish he would disappear next Vibrance day. Best gift of all.

@Amber Lynne: I didn’t know Ryuo was such a stubborn little fellow like Soulcaster. xD I’m scared to quest that item now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:31:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

You and me both. ;A; I got lucky to get two soulcasters today, and a couple of bayous (from before)... but I’m hungry for more.
Maybe if my hunger gets too strong, I’ll make a crazy offer for Bayous. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:33:34 )

@Tsundererra: Oh, it was absolute HELL to get.
I managed like 4? 5? Alicorn. No ryou. iirc, I had to buy them both - although I may have only needed to buy one.
I DID have to buy both of my soulcasters though
Not fun

(Good way for the site to make money though LOL)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:41:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I’m so sad I missed the Alicorn and Ryuo craze, but at the same time, I would’ve drained my bank for the Ryuo if it’s as stubborn as it sounds... so maybe that’s a good thing. I’m glad I got one Alicorn~ I just wanted it for the hair. ^^ Worth the 3k ohms.
At least you get to keep the soulcasters you had to seek out and buy. I would’ve felt bad taking it away from you after you worked so hard to find them.

I’m sure the site made a lot of money off of me today...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:44:27 )

@Tsundererra: The Loyal Elegance was being determined to not cooperate with me too, so I'm super appreciative of your willingness to sell~<3

and fair. I've been horrible if our positions were swapped for that too.

I'll definiterly keep an eye out for either a Ryou, OR an orb! ~<3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:48:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I’m glad we both got what we wanted tonight. ^^ I’m planning on buying more bundles for the orbs, so hopefully I’ll get more loyal elegances... if not, no biggie because I’m not questing anything except for the two items in our trade now. xD I’m pretty much done.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:49:55 )

@Tsundererra: Lol. It's awesome that you managed what you were after!
If I ever have something you want, lemme know~<3
I'd most likely be willing to work with ya on it y'know, have art involved and all, LOL

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 04:54:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I’m always willing to throw art at you for stuff. xD But I’ll definitely do occasional freebies for you once I finish up my current commissions lined up. I’m grateful for you helping me out big time with my quest.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:00:10 )

@Tsundererra: Lol. If you do a 'freebie', I'll be throwing something at you in exchange. =P

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:02:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Omg nuuuu, I will cancel all the trades (after I get my merlantis and librarian, don’t you dare cancel those!) xD
You’re always so helpful and giving, and you deserve freebies.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:05:57 )

@Tsundererra: But you deserve to be paid for services rendered DX

Besides, I could ask one of the admins to do it, maybe. hopefully.
You know, just slip XXX into your invo/wallet on here. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:23:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Omg, you’re so tricky! I’m gonna leave it PWYW then, so if you’re low on funds and want to hire another artist too, it gives you some wriggle room. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 05:24:35 )

@Tsundererra: Lmfao. Of course I am.
How else do you think I got my mod position? Because I'm actually a quality mod?
XD

In all seriousness, I always feel like I'm underpaying with shops like that. XD
But I'm desperate for art so I will totally still offer

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 06:17:14 )

omg these prices

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 08:23:40 )

@Raxton: I bet you just love running the price guide. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.