Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 16:31:20 )
1. The foaming, frothing, silvery liquid that sparkles as though containing ground diamonds.

2. The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.

3. The golden liquid so bright that it hurts the eye, and which makes sunspots dance all around the room.

4. The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off fumes that make you see strange visions.

The purple drink sounds delicious I want that.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 17:47:56 )
I'd say the second one only because it smells like chocolate.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 18:31:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

This sounds like a question from Pottermore’s sorting hat quiz. xD I’m all about the fancy drinks, so #1. The purple one is a close second, just not a fan of mixing plums with chocolates.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 18:34:16 )

Yeah the plum turned me off a little but the others don't indicate what they taste like so I'd go with the known entity. # 3 sounds painful though.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 18:59:53 )
@Tsundererra: You caught me! It is from pottermore.

@Priestess of Pie: I've never had plum with chocolate so I can't comment, but the thick and richly purple part has me interested. I love drinks like thick hot chocolates so I must try!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:01:06 )

@Kira: You ever had a taro milkshake? Delicious. And purple.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:04:39 )
@kiwi: I respect you greatly. Also, our avatars should start a gang.

@Priestess of Pie: I love taro boba so much! It's my absolute favorite flavor and I get it every time.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:09:31 )

@Kira: Yeah! It's definitely one of the best flavors. I usually split my time between taro and chai.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:18:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kira: Hahaha, I’ve taken the test and helped friends take it waaaaaay too many times.

@Priestess of Pie: Oh man, I LOVE TARO BOBA! You’re making me want to go get some even though it is too chilly for boba. ;~;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:54:21 )

@Tsundererra: Is it every really TOO chilly for boba?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:56:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: LOL, good point. I have gotten frozen smoothie bobas during the winter before. >3> Welp, off to go get one. It’s either going to be a taro or yogurt flavor...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:58:00 )

@Tsundererra: I've never had yogurt flavored before. D= I considered going to get one today but since it's 2pm and I still haven't taken a lunch yet idk if that's gonna happen.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 19:58:16 )
@Tsundererra: The Wizarding World app seems a little screwy, though. I had my friends take the sorting hat quiz and we all got Slytherin no matter what we chose. I even cross-checked with Wizardmore and it was way off.

Priestess of Pie:

@Tsundererra: Is it every really TOO chilly for boba?

Asking the real questions.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 20:12:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Yogurt is soooooo underrated! It’s very fresh flavored. I get it when I want something lighter than taro or the other fruity stuff. You should try it at least once.

@Kira: LOL, I think I got Slytherin for that wizarding world app too. Closed that shiet and never touched it again because I know I’m a Ravenclaw. xD Didn’t know it was giving that to everyone else too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 20:33:37 )

@Tsundererra: I've never even seen yogurt as an option. I'll try it if I can find a place that has it.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 20:52:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: I’ve seen them in the Korean bakeries that sell boba, but not sure if it’s exclusive to Korean boba places. You should look around all the boba places in your area to see if they have them.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 20:54:25 )

@Tsundererra: I've been to several of various types, but I know more than one was Korean. Maybe it's just not popular here?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 21:06:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Ahhhh, that sucks! It could be a popularity issue, but definitely try it if you see it. It’s just a one of a kind flavor. ;~;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 21:24:26 )
@Kira: the fourth drink sounds like a good time
high school me would agree xD

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/17 22:07:50 )
@Kira: Number 4 because it beckons to me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.