Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Event Freebies - Art Roulette

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 23:36:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yo, if undercurrent gave event currency, I would be a recluse, only coming out to solve the riddle thread and posting in the “how many tricks/treats” thread.

But I gots to enjoy the hard work it took to make this event. )’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 00:03:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

It’s definitely easier to make that currency if you’ve got fun people to chat with. Breaker Beach was my first event, and maaaaan, it was rough because I had no friends and half of my posts were just me talking to myself. )’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 00:15:03 )
As an artist myself ( though not on the list, and definitly not wellknown for my creations here ;) ) I myself find descriptions helpful and useful, while an actual ref of who to draw is a clear bonus.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 00:28:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

This event must mean a lot to you if you made all your friends from the last Halloween one. It’s frustrating that it’s slow, and there’s nothing we can do but keep posting and hoping more people join in. )x

I definitely can tell the amount of work that went into this is leagues above the Breaker Beach and anniversary one. Even the items are perfect. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 00:31:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Not all artists can work from descriptions. I have aphantasia, which means I can’t see images in my mind, so I definitely need picture references. Otherwise it will take me a loooooong time to finish stuff...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 01:06:00 )

Finally back. We are out of candy.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 01:08:28 )

I work in a store at a mall, we had at least 1,000 in an hour

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 01:16:56 )

That's a lot. Must be where all the kids in my neighborhood are this year. It's been dead quiet so far.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 01:31:44 )

It’s snowing outside right now, so I bet a lot of people found indoor places to go

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 01:47:35 )
Tsundererra:
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Not all artists can work from descriptions. I have aphantasia, which means I can’t see images in my mind, so I definitely need picture references. Otherwise it will take me a loooooong time to finish stuff...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

I have it the same way when it comes to faces, it is super annoying. Just like the fact that I am bad at remembering peoples faces ^^;
I hope the jigsaw sorta will keep being here somehow or be a returning thing. its so relaxing sitting doing ^^' Though I can see what ou mean with the struggle stffers mut hve to get people to participate in the event threads *cough*imoneofthose*cough*

here im just sittng listening to music that could function for my LARP character, to help me get into her mindset when its game time.. Even if we at every game have to roll a die to see how well mentally our characters are. if theyve had nightmares or something along those lines.. Got a super lucky roll last time, suspect Ill roll a super bad one next time, so better be prepared.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 01:51:12 )

I can’t picture things in my head. I have to look up references all he time when I draw. I didn’t know there was a word for it though.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:00:41 )
Thats great. bigger chance of me getting the basic items in the stores in more colors 8'D

I would... Probably just enjoy the snow tbh.. just taking a night walk in snow is so great.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:06:46 )
Feel free to draw me, if you guys are looking for excuses. I'm not rolling any more because I already won art. If you want, I'd be happy to roll again!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:07:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@TeaTales: I think not being able to remember faces is another problem, I forgot what the proper term is called. The only time I see anything in my mind is when I’m dreaming. Like if you tell me to picture an apple, there’s nothing. Just blank visually and hearing myself say apple mentally. xD

@Lina: It’s something people don’t know they have until someone else mentions it, and it sucks when they find out. I found out about it last year when I wanted to learn how to do lucid dreaming, and one of the related vids was about aphantasia. Luckily, as artists, we can train our muscle memory so that we’re not completely reliant on references. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:13:14 )
*pops through* I love this idea for art! Hope everyone is having a good Halloween <3
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 02:46:55 )

I honestly rarely notice that you switch lol.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:00:30 )

Tsundererra:
[size=8]
[color=#19B2FF]TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@TeaTales: I think not being able to remember faces is another problem, I forgot what the proper term is called. The only time I see anything in my mind is when I&rsquo;m dreaming. Like if you tell me to picture an apple, there&rsquo;s nothing. Just blank visually and hearing myself say apple mentally. xD

@Lina: It&rsquo;s something people don&rsquo;t know they have until someone else mentions it, and it sucks when they find out. I found out about it last year when I wanted to learn how to do lucid dreaming, and one of the related vids was about aphantasia. Luckily, as artists, we can train our muscle memory so that we&rsquo;re not completely reliant on references. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

This. I have this xD[/color]
[/size]

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:17:26 )

Get some sleep kiwiwiwi.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:19:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I don’t think it’s super common, but there are definitely a lot more people out there who have it and don’t know they have it. It’s a pretty new thing we’re aware of now, so who knows how many people really have it. T^T I just wish there was a way to fix it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 03:19:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Go rest up Kiwi~ Hope you feel betters. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.