Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Ready for Halloween

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:26:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: HWAT, their school starts at 9:30 and they’re teenagers?!
My school started at 8. T^T We got out at 2:30, but still... so late to be starting the day!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:28:01 )
@Tsundererra: LOL. This semester, yes. They are taking classes at the local college ;)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:29:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Oh whaaaat, they’re done with high school? O: Or are they just really smart?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:30:06 )
@Tsundererra: They're... special ;)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:33:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Oh snap, then you don’t have to worry a lot about them since they look like they can take care of themselves.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:36:40 )
@Tsundererra: They're getting there. Joking aside, they are in a dual-enrollment program where they earn high school and college credit at the same time. They will graduate high school and get an A.A. degree from the college at the same time, by the time they are 18. It's an awesome program and I'm glad they can take advantage of it.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 17:38:43 )
But this has nothing to do with Halloween^^^

So.... What is/was your favorite Halloween costume? Either one that you wore, or one that you saw?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 18:42:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Whoa, that’s like them completing 2 years at community college! Your kiddos are awesome. :)

And my favorite halloween costume that I’ve worn was a killer clown with the mouth cut open like the Joker from the Dark Knight. xD What was your’s?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 19:46:32 )
@Tsundererra: Yes, it's a pretty awesome program. We are fortunate.

That sounds like an awesome costume!

One of my favorite Halloween costumes isn't scary at all... when my kids were little-little, I had one of them in a lion costume, the other as an elephant or something, and I dressed up like a circus ringleader, top hat, whip and all of it. It was pretty cute!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 19:56:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Omg, that sounds hella cute! xD I love coordinated family costumes like that. One of my cousins did a Despicable Me family costume thing (their youngest was a minion and their dog became the unicorn stuffed animal), and then they did the Addams family a few years later.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 20:05:35 )
@Tsundererra: Love it. I couldn't get my boys to do that type of thing with me now, though. I'm so glad we did it when they were little (and they had no real say in the matter).

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 20:10:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: At least you can still get your husband on board if he’s into that sort of thing. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 20:12:52 )
@Tsundererra: Sometimes he is. If I bug him enough - LOL
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 22:00:48 )

@glume: great choices. I also Like COB, wintersun, and amon <3

@miss sandman: I think they love jonnes dreads? jajajaj . I think he is cute but not the best XD

@shadami: oooh Mai! awesome!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 22:03:51 )
@Tsundererra:

Thanks I have lots of practice because during these times I dance at many day of the dead ceremonies over the week. And great choice of costume I love no face XD <3
Im also going to stay home and do spooky stuff with my little one. But for sure Ima dress her up in her spider queen dress and go for a stroll for ice cream XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 22:09:55 )
@inatlaka: i think its the leather pants he wars on stage xDDD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 22:14:56 )

I hope it's awesome. I have to figure out how to do Mai's bun things. and i have to hope my black dress fits over the red dress and that it doesn't look horrible. xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 22:22:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: God, day of the dead make up and theme is just so pretty. :) I’ve never been to an actual ceremony before though, how are they like?

And awwww, your kid’s costume sounds awesome! I wasn’t very creative as a kid. xD Went as a princess most of the time and then switched to a witch.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 22:23:50 )

@miss sandman: AHHJAJJAJAJ yes

@shadami: <3 <3 I hope I get to see pic <3

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 22:28:03 )
@Tsundererra:

EDIT: whoops posted on accident

Hey the ceremonies are awesome it is a giant dance circle with drums in the center. And everyone is dressed in their day of the dead regalia. If you are if in Los Angeles, CA there is a place called Placita Olvera and every year it get full there of dancers and many people go to watch and celebrate.
My little one at first asked for princess dress.. So we went on ebay to check some out... As soon as she saw the spider queen purple ball gown she was like "THAT ONE I WANNA BE SPIDER QUEEN!!!! >:D"

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.