Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 12:18:16 )
@Kitalpha Hart: That could definitely be fun! I hope this attempt works out for you!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 13:36:54 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Wildfire: this line's longer too

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 13:45:12 )
@Kitalpha Hart: You're already in Cozumel, standing in line for ziplining... and it's a long line? It's like... 8am!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 14:53:36 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Wildfire: no, no, Cozumel disembarking isn't until noon. We aren't even there yet
The zipline is longer than Fremont Street in Las Vegas :')

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 15:04:33 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Ok, that makes more sense! Well, enjoy - it sounds like it'll be fun (I did not do ziplining when I was in Cozumel)

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 15:12:45 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Wildfire: I think the line's 1.3 miles, so it is a very long line

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 00:57:41 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@koneko: yeah, doesn't matter how little there is, I can taste it
Which is a shame because there's some coffee required things I'd prolly like otherwise

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 13:20:08 )
So how was the ziplining?
Anything fun planned for today?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 23:29:15 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Wildfire: zip line was fun, barring the sunburn I now have, and almost missing it cuz my ticket was MIA so I had to get a reprint
Cousin got guilt tripped into a sombrero. Dude tried to get one for me too but I pointed to my hat I wear regularly and told him that I already had a hat
Today is all on the ocean as we return to Miami, there's a captain's dinner thing I'm supposed to go to but I know neither when or where, so I'm dressed prolly way too early for it and no one's contacted me so idk squat lol
Hell, I haven't seen anyone from my group today and one of them normally tries to keep me updated. Hoping she stops by some time before the dinner
I do need to put my hair up tho lol

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 09:44:39 )
was expecting this thread to be about gay cruising lol....but a cruise ship actually sounds way more fun

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 12:58:01 )
@Kitalpha Hart: LOL! Well it sounds like you're enjoying yourself, and if nothing else you're coming back with stories to tell - that's half the fun of vacations!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 13:03:57 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@boyrrito: well last night there was a gay mingle time at the one bar on the cruise, sooooooooooo...gay cruising on a cruise?

@Wildfire: never found out where or when for the state dinner. Oh well
Did end up watching the hairiest chest contest. The oldest guy ended up doing crowd appealing, we were chanting his name and booed when he was eliminated in round one, which was show off the hair and dance
Round two was shower scene. The one guy even did a high leg kick for that
Round three was drag scene. They got the women to gather up and offer things. I offered my sandals and shirt. Shirt was a long super flowy one so it was used as a scarf. Even had drag names, the guy I helped won. He found me later and thanked me for the help, good times

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 13:11:43 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Oh yes - I remember those contests. They can be fun - and can certainly be amusing!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 13:50:38 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Wildfire: my cousin was in the drink mixer contest. Of the four contestants, she was fourth. Considering they didn't like her drink, I'm not surprised

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 14:09:24 )
LOL! But she got up there and tried, right?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 16:29:47 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Wildfire: she did
Not anywhere near as much as the old guy in the hairy chest competition, but she did

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 18:18:36 )
LOL... stories and vacations! <3

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 19:59:07 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I know
My cousin's kid I keep thinking is 12, i have no idea why
He's nine
He got to learn the meanings of procrastination, foreign, and many other things so it was still a learning experience for him

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 20:01:28 )
Kids'll learn anything at any time, any where (& they should, IMO). It sounds like it was interesting for him too!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/9 02:18:06 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Oh yeah
When we were on the ship he was allowed to more or less run around freely. He couldn't go far, after all, so why keep a leash on him?
At Key West he just had to be nearby
Cozumel he had to be in his mom's sight at all times because foreign country parental paranoia

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.