Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat If You Can't Say Anything Nice...

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 20:26:33 )
Some people really need to learn to keep certain comments to themselves. Friend of my mom's helped dye my hair yesterday(blue black) and asked to see the results today. Went to visit her and she was all happy about it... then the comments started. Said I looked like trash with my pink hair, that my stylist used a cheap product and ruined my hair(she had previously said that he tried to make me gay by doing what he did, despite it being my instructions). I appreciate her help, but such comments are completely unnecessary.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 20:30:09 )

I am sorry to hear you have to deal with it. I would have tried making a sarcastic remark back.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 00:58:15 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

She sounds jealous and/or insecure

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 02:14:50 )
@LordLucre:

oh boy! why cant people just keep those comments to themselves. >n < as long as you like it, then thats what really matters.

oof. i reread and didnt click that the person who did your hair was making those comments - oh jeez. i suppose you probably wont have them do it again >x < if theyre gonna come back and be negative.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 13:19:15 )
It sounds like she doesn't even know what she's doing... it's backhanded. Ugh.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 13:22:38 )
@Dimples: She only dyed my hair since she insisted that it needed dyeing again. But the pink dye was done by my stylist. It's not the first time she's made such comments.

@Wildfire: She's the type of person who thinks she knows everything and is never wrong either.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 13:24:52 )
Oh yeah... I think we all know one or two people like that. Still, it's no fun to be around and having to deal with backhanded comments like that!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 14:03:07 )
It's really annoying. I have to look a certain way, act a certain way... And don't get me started on her gay comments. She thinks my brother is promiscuous as heck JUST because he's gay.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 16:00:11 )
@LordLucre:

have you told her or your mother how those comments made you feel? fight most negative with negative wouldnt do any good and bridges could be burnt.

my mom has a friend like that but she is makes comments towards my mom and theyre always trying to be better than the other. goodness ive had many confrontations with her.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 17:57:25 )
@Dimples: I have. My mom just ignores her.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 19:40:58 )
"tried to make you gay" wot its hair, yo
I mean I do appreciate if people notice damage to my hair but beyond that it IS super unnecessary.
Sorry you had to deal with that. I wouldn't entrust my hair to that person again
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.