Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Hey, my puzzle didn't spit out candy!

Voltie Posted 2 weeks ago

I completed a 250 piece puzzle, and I guess somehow got logged out during the process of doing the puzzle?
So when I completed the puzzle it told me to log back in, which I did, and then... It did not give me my candy.

(And then I did a teeny puzzle to make sure it wasn't a bigger issue. It's not, the 25 piece gave me my candies.)
((And I am not at currency cap. I'm only at 520 for the day - the 20 being from the little puzzle I did for checks.))

Interface support — it/they Posted 2 weeks ago

Unfortunately this is not a bug with the Jigsaw game itself but with Voltra automatically logging people out. I'm not sure why we get kicked out of log in sessions but I will try to look into it and see if I can't do something about it.

I can grant you 500 candies for completing the 250 piece puzzle. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Interface support — it/they Posted 2 weeks ago

I went ahead and granted you the 500 candies that were lost when you got logged out.

Voltie Posted 2 weeks ago

@Pathologic: Oof, yeah. Auto log out is inconvenient bc I take breaks from the puzzles to rest my poor crossing eyes. lol
But thank-you!

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 weeks ago
oh dear thats unfortunate!

Pls ping me Iam really slow sometimes

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.

Don't want to see the ads? You can purchase a "TV Head" from Ohm-My-Gosh Imports.