Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries I write stuff.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 04:40:31 )
So I feel like writing, but not for myself. If you'd like a random piece of work written just for you, let me know with a ping or I may not see it. If you'd like to discuss a request privately, let me know and I'll PM you. Probably won't be worth it for you, though, since I'm keeping all the pieces minimal.

Your request, if we can call it that, can be a word, a sentence, a character, an idea, or something else entirely.

Just as a note, it'll probably be super short. Like a few paragraphs, if that. Tips are appreciated but not required.

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 08:23:46 )
@Dowan:

I'd like to request one
ouo

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 08:25:35 )
@Dowan:

As for what I want specifically I'm not 100% sure so I'd like to discuss it with you
I'm open to Artistic freedom via the writing so I want it to be 100% you
I think something like one of my OCs might be something, but that's why I'd like to toss ideas back and forth with ya ouo

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 18:51:15 )
@mizuie: Hey there! I'd certainly be down for brainstorming with you. We can chat through this thread, PMs, or even Discord if you'd like.

I took a look at some of the OCs I could find in your signature as I was very curious, and they look interesting. Do you have a favorite or someone who doesn't get much love that you want a piece for?

Or possibly some OCs that aren't on those lists that you'd want something for?

Oh! And if you'd like to share some info about Amalyea, she caught my eye. C;

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/9 19:13:53 )
@Dowan: I dont mind tossing ideas back and forth here (it also earns us some volts as well)

I have a good amount of OCs that need to be transferred - but only 4 are currently up on toyhous.e (going thru an art revamp / name change / updating)

We can also totally go with Ami first if you'd like ouo!! I think I may also do another writing request after this one with another OC maybe (perhaps one not pictured / still working on)

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/9 19:14:09 )
@Dowan: Via the current Ami pictured tho that is her 2nd form, a demon
She had 2 forms, her human self & her now demon form
My world for Ami (& the other 2 main characters not pictured on toyhous.e) is another world type scenario - a mix between a fantasy land & an apocalyptic wasteland
My two main OCs that fall in line with Ami are Jyniper & D
The premise is that there were certain humans chosen (Jyniper & Amalyea) that when the world (this one) was coming to an end they were visisted by D (think a mix between bill cypher from Gravity Falls & Luci from Disenchantment) & presented with the opportunity to stop it & save that world

But in order to do that, they would have to die & be reincarnated / reborn into Ds universe

They would be heroes / their previous world's saviours - but - in their now current world they are the villains / bad guys next to D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.