Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat less than 300!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 weeks ago

@Tsundererra: haha I know we can do it! And the event is on for a few more days so that helps too.

@Pathologic: yeah now you have at least one game under your belt and the report system. Who knows what else you can accomplish!

Interface support — it/they Posted 2 weeks ago

@Totalanimefan: We'll see! I got a full time job starting in December though so I might not be able to help out around Voltra as much but I will still try my best.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 weeks ago

wowow, nice work guys : D

◑‿◑

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 weeks ago
gosh i think we can do it ^^

@Pathologic: Oh congrats on that! Is it in the tech field?

@Miss Sandman: We have actually reached it already ^^

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! Not IT-type tech. I'm in the biotechnology industry. I'm going to be a Quality Assurance Auditor so I'll be looking at data and making sure it's in compliance with laws and internal standards. I was a lab scientist for a while but that got too repetitive and tedious for me.

@Totalanimefan: i saw xD must have happened in the 3 hours of my naptime xD

@Miss Sandman: lol yes. We have reached the future. The future is now.
@Pathologic: OH my gosh that's so interesting! Is that what you went to school for? It sounds like a really busy job too.

@Totalanimefan: I went to school for Cognitive Neuroscience / Psychology, and did a post-baccalaureate certificate in biotechnology... so I'm totally all over the place hahaha. The QA Auditor job is going to be a regular 8 - 4:30 type job with no weekends or holidays so I'm glad. I'm sure it will be busy though. Lab jobs are more like, you have to go in over the weekend to get things set up, you have to stay longer to finish things up, etc. so I'm hoping this will be less chaotic.

@Pathologic: Wow you must be really smart. My major was just Japanese and I didn't even finish that haha.
It sounds like a great job. I'm a temp worker right now and I'm looking into what I should do next. I'm thinking something with billing. I'm good with money and I can 10-key pretty well plus I like computer desk type work.

@Totalanimefan: from the time youre in my past :D here its evening haha ^^

Voltie Posted 2 weeks ago
@Pathologic: Yay! Thank you.
Have you programmed the whole site here, or are working from an off the shelf forum structure?

@Totalanimefan: Posting is a skill... honed by a lot of practice! LOL!
I don't post much when I'm working on things either. It's difficult to do both!

@Tsundererra: Yes, I agree - the next goal should come pretty quickly

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 2 weeks ago
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: I hope it comes quickly. xD I thought it was a 10k difference, but it’s really 100k. No one has posted that much yet, so we might be busy with that milestone for a while.

But it’s ok, that just gives more time for the new pose to be worked on and ready for us when we do hit it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

@Tsundererra: I still think it'll come fairly quickly...

@Wildfire: Haha yes it is a skill. I think you have it though

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

@Totalanimefan: uhh... yeah... I've been on avatar (& similar) sites for a long, long, LONG time. I've had a lot of practice!
Dalai Lama:
Forget the failures. Keep the lessons.

My Quest My Art Shop

@Tsundererra: *waves* hewwo friend

Pls ping me Iam really slow sometimes

@Totalanimefan: Hahah I don't really think I'm smart, but I do love school. Thank you though. Billing seems like it'd be good! Some sort of admin or accounting work?

@Wildfire: I only joined the Interface Support team this August, so I've only built the reporting/support ticket feature, privacy settings, the Jigsaw (and another game that isn't released yet), the two team system for the event, and recently some stuff on the staff side that will hopefully make things more efficient.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.

Don't want to see the ads? You can purchase a "TV Head" from Ohm-My-Gosh Imports.