Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts honeyglazed ★

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 04:40:10 )

I gave up at the 250 tenacity XD But that's also because I'm super busy trying to move atm.

I wish 3/4 of Americans would wear a mask. Fuck those people. I would have thought Canada was better about mask wearing than that.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 04:49:39 )

LOL oh jeez that was so much
    i was yellin with my friends trying to get to that 250 LMFAO

indoors i think most people were wearing them
    but just from what i observed on my outdoor walks hah

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 04:52:41 )

Yeah and I didn't pick the captain bird shop. I picked the lady with pink hair, and his shop has tenacity items and hers doesn't. RIP XD

Maybe on a walk in a quiet neighborhood you don't need them, but if you are out and about, even outside I think it's a must. ^^; I'm pretty strict though. I really don't want this virus after I heard what it can do it you. Even if you live. People can have lung damage, kidney damage, heart damage, brain fog etc etc even after months of being 'over it'. No thanks.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 05:20:22 )

LMAOOOO if you hit e up she has carneau spins

my area is pretty densely populated -_- i avoid people either way, mask or not hah
    it's really scary ughhh i hate how people downplay it

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 05:32:21 )

Ok. I will. XD I thought about just buying shit in the MP but I didn't really want to do that. XD

I avoid people too. Sometimes I have to be near people but it really makes me feel uneasy. Like yesterday I was in a store to get boxes and other stuff for packing and there was an employee sneezing and coughing, and I was like what the FUCK. Good thing I know that COVID doesn't make you sneeze but what if it was allergies and COVID? Also when she was sneezing and coughing she would take her mask off. 0-0

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 05:40:46 )

i was buying stuff in MP too
    it's doable if you have a ton of wardrobe expansions (like me,

damnnnnnnnnnn
    really makes you think about life before covid and how you managed that hahahah oh god

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 05:46:30 )

I do have a lot of them. I also have 3 unused ones. I don't know how I should use them yet.

Yeah it really does. I'm always like people can't be crowded near each other, and how people need to wear a mask, and wash their hands. I'm always washing my hands now. lol

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 06:00:23 )

keep layering
    i layered his beard, hat, cape, shirt, and shoes in the common and uncommon colours
    and pigeon
    there a lot lmaooo

i always wash my hands, just wash them more now LOL

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 06:03:34 )

Thanks for the advice.

I was a hand washer before but now I feel like I wash them 10x more. XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 16:46:39 )
Hello everyone! Good morning!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 17:02:26 )
There's really no excuse for people not to wear masks nowadays. NONE. Even for those who claim to have breathing issues--there are studies that masks do not deprive you of oxygen, so I'm with Total when I say fuck those people. "BuT mY rIgHtS!" Your rights went out the goddamn window when you were asked to KEEP OTHERS SAFE FROM YOUR FILTHY GERMS. //rant

Anywho, hello to all!! Hope everyone's having a good day so far!! ^-^

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 19:48:39 )

Hello,

I just found out I need to spend $330 to fix A BRAKE LIGHT on my car
hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 20:51:57 )
That sounds horrible. :L Any way you can look up how to fix it yourself and just buy the parts?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 22:16:21 )
The dealer I go to for repairs charges $70 for each light replacement. But I change my own rear lights because they are easy to get to in the trunk, and the bulbs are like $5.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 22:28:43 )
My dad does a lot of his vehicle fixes himself. Literally just Youtubes the issue, buys the parts, and does it himself. Only time he doesn't is when something is stupid heavy or hella expensive already, so he'll go to the mechanic at that point.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 01:05:30 )

wrik your avatarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 02:47:30 )
I'm conflicted.
On the one hand, I'm trying to save for a Soulcaster, which I'm pretty close to getting enough for (I think). On the other hand, I'm super tempted to just buy a bunch of cheap sets since I feel very limited with what I can do with my avi.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 06:09:48 )
I’m personally finding it hard to buy the items I’m looking for. Both old and new items. The exchange has been slow this month...

So, although it’s totally up to you, I kind of suggest buying what you can while it’s available.

Plus the event is coming and everything gets very busy, so as long as you can keep up, you’ll make lots of volts!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 15:41:31 )

yea this site has been pretty slow lately
    but tbh the only way i acquire rare items on here so far is just drawing for them :'>
    working with what i get haha

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/23 15:41:43 )

@moif: come

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.