Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts honeyglazed ★

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:03:47 )

SJDJFJJS THAT BALD SPOT LOL

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:04:08 )

yeahh i used damn in a chat once and it was censored now i gotta resort to dang

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:07:33 )
GOSH DARN IT

i find it really weird how they have all these strict chat rules like no mentions of your name/age yet i constantly see people talking about legit harmful stuff in the main rooms?? i wish i could mute it by default so i don't get the temptation to click on it and facepalm every time

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:13:47 )

i've learned to ignore it, it's very free-ing |D

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:14:00 )

and i thought there was a mute function on it now? thinking emoji

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:17:02 )
yeah you can tap the mute symbol but it unmutes again every time you load up the game :(

plus you can't mute it during the minigames which is when i most often see it and get irritated LOL

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:17:59 )

oh RIP
yeah i just ignore it now sdhjfhg
too busy focusing on the game itself or whatever youtube vid i have open while i'm playing the game to actually read it |D

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:19:48 )
Hello hello! How's everyone doing today?

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:21:59 )

hello~
just bumming around at home and drawing, you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:24:45 )
Also bumming around at home lol. I was attempting to draw, but it's been years since I've picked up my tablet and everything feels so foreign now. ;n;

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:25:41 )

aww ;o;
you should go for it anyway!! it can take a while to get back into it-- i'm just coming off a month-long artblock myself

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:27:12 )
helloo \o/

i bought a cheapish but decent tablet a while back but i haven't used it, i just get frustrated and give up too quickly lol

doesn't help i sit on my bed with my laptop and there's not really any space to get the tablet at a comfortable position

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:28:11 )

i'm forever looking for a good drawing position tbh "orz
my desk has one of those slide-out keyboard trays but it gets in the way of my thighs when i raise my chair high hffhdhg

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:29:12 )
Hachisuka: I'll probably try again later. I'd really like to get back into drawing! Not that I did it a ton back in the day, but now I feel so inspired by everything I see that it feels like it's time to get back into it.

leah: Same!! I just have the Bamboo Pen & Touch, but I'm thinking about just looking into one of those laptops where the tablet is built in and comes with a pen.

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:30:11 )

doooo it~~

i have a surface pro that i'm drawing on rn, it's pretty decent for what i need |D

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:31:02 )
lmao we used to have a tiny desk with a slide-out keyboard tray and i was CONSTANTLY smacking my legs on it ; w;

laptop/tablet hybrids looks soo cool but they also generally don't seem very powerful and games > art for me lol

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:31:56 )

i want a standing desk tbh but do i really /need/ it? no. not really.
_(:3/

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:32:18 )
I gotta do my research first, but the thought is definitely tempting! I feel like I need a thinner pen anyway--the one I have has always felt too thick.

And lucky for me I don't game on computers, so I'd primarily use the laptop for art I think. xD

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:33:54 )

the surface pen is too thin for me i think... also there's no grip on it but since it attaches magnetically to the side i can understand why D|

i like my wacom's pen but i haven't used that in quite a while now hfdhg

also +1 for art > games

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/8 20:35:24 )
I think what I'd like to do is go to Best Buy or something and just test the different ones out.
I feel like there aren't enough stores here with do-dads like that, or if they do have them, they don't have them available to do a test run. :L
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.