Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Aello's Quest for All Things!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:19:19 )
@mdom: It honestly just makes it easier to keep up with the items and what I've got. The fact that I recently sorted the items in each store from least to most expensive was a bit excessive though. But it does mean I can focus on getting the more expensive items first and not get as distracted.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:31:22 )
@AelloTyphoeus: It reminds me of those people who use spreadsheets for FlightRising. Although there are waaay more items there xD
I'm just a mess, I guess xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:35:08 )
@mdom: I wouldn't say you're a mess. I only do it because I'm lazy and it makes stuff easier in the long run. That and I can bang out a spreadsheet real quick. Way faster than I can update a thread. Lols. I doubt this quest will ever get the update it needs.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:38:31 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Hehehe I don't have much experience with spreadsheets at all |D
I thiiiink I translated using it once, but that's it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:44:30 )
@mdom: Yeah it takes some time to get good at them, but once you do, they are heaven for organizing stuff. I actually used to have one for music I had vs music I needed back when I had my IPod. I also had one for my books, organized by type and where they would hit in the dewy decimal system. That way when I moved, I could pull the spreadsheet up and re-shelve my books correctly and quickly.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:45:34 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Whaaat you have your books organized by the dewey system!! You're my idol xDDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:57:40 )
@mdom: Well I used to. I need to do it again though. It makes organizing bookshelves so much easier. Right now they're kinda just all thrown on and it's killing me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 16:06:16 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Right now I don't have much space and my books are all crammed, but I used to have a shelf for dictionaries, one for books I like, one for books I had read, one for ones I hadn't read yet xDDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 16:16:05 )
@mdom: You had a whole shelf for dictionaries? That's pretty awesome!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 16:21:52 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Hehe I studied languages in college so I had to ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 16:34:50 )
@mdom: That makes sense. I've only got a German to English and Japanese to English dictionary right now. But languages are amazingly fun to learn. At least the two I've tried to learn were. Do you have a favorite language?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 16:41:16 )
@AelloTyphoeus: CLASSIC GREEK!! My masters degree was on that. I just love ancient literature and philosophy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 16:52:49 )
@mdom: THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!! Sorry about the caps lock, but it always absolutely needed. I would love to learn classic greek. Mind you I would also love to learn every ancient or dead language I can. I was a history major with a massive love for ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 16:56:49 )
@AelloTyphoeus: High five for love of ancient civilizations!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 16:59:55 )
@mdom: Whoot!

Have you seen/played Assassin's Creed Origins? It's set in ancient Egypt and they brought actual Egyptologists in to work on it. On 2/20, they are gonna release a free(maybe, can't quite remember) DLC that allows you to go on guided tours of the pyrimids and hippodrome, and other amazing stuff!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 17:02:49 )
That sounds so cool!!!
@AelloTyphoeus: I've never played that game, but I'm not sure if my PC can handle it... I bought recently a telltale game but had to return it because my old computer couldn't handle it :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 17:51:35 )
@mdom: Oh man. That sucks. If you watch let's plays though I'm sure someone has played through it. It's a fairly new game and really popular amongst the Assassin's Creed fans.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 20:04:58 )
a colorful unicorn
@AelloTyphoeus: still tired just woke up and good afternoon. How are you doing?
without a horn!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 20:10:28 )
@Unicorn: I'm doing pretty good so far. Still have another 2 hours left of work though so hopefully everything continues pretty good.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 20:44:31 )
a colorful unicorn
@AelloTyphoeus: that is good to hear that ypu are doing pretty good, hopefully everything runs smoothly for the next two hours
without a horn!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.