Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Newcomer supply depot

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:20:56 )
@Vengeance: See ya, Vengie. It has been really fun talkin to ya. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:21:55 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

Colan:
@Star2000shadow: Aaaagh darn it. The flip-floppies’re rough. I would like to pray for her if that’s alright? It’s probdd as boy too late by now, but ye (I fell asleep mid type. Mb)

go ahead, she could use all the help she can get. she's finally sleeping, almost noon today as im typing at eleven twenty one, is the first time she's not thrown up in a two hour period, so im hoping that means she's over the worst of it..but im not gonna say for def until she can eat or drink something and keep it down.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:24:52 )
@Star2000shadow: Okie. Here’s to hoping that she can get back her 100% healthy and well self. And that you will receive peace in her safety.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:27:41 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

Colan:
@Star2000shadow: Okie. Here’s to hoping that she can get back her 100% healthy and well self. And that you will receive peace in her safety.

the last bit is actually close to the truth, i am a very happy Star when my friends and family are healthy and safe..'blinks' and you figured that out just meeting me. you must be good with people.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:32:06 )
@Star2000shadow: He he. People are fun to get to know. I’ve always been the observant type, so maybe it’s all those years of just watching people paying off. XD

I hope that doesn’t make me sound like some creep. :/ It’s just interesting learning about people.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:34:24 )

@Colan: I people watch as well its..soothing. 'shrugs' now you'd be creepy if you filmed them 'nods' well without permission anyways.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:37:47 )
@Star2000shadow: Relaxing indeed. And ye that would be way too creepy. XD

What are your interests, if I may?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:52:20 )

@Colan: reading, writing novels and poetry, drawing, painting, crocheting, listening to music, and watching movies.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 18:59:40 )
@Star2000shadow: A fellow creative I see. I have so many questions, but first: What’s your genre for writing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 19:19:19 )

@Colan: fantasy science fiction horror 'nods'

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 19:20:45 )
@Star2000shadow: Ooooh! Anything published?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 19:54:53 )

@Colan: no nothing published and i haven't written anything in a while, im trying to get back into it but its kinda hard.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 20:06:03 )
@Star2000shadow: Struggling to get ideas? Happens to me all the time in my writing too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 21:19:53 )
@vengeance: I would love some freebies!
Username: Aisukohi
Event/knick knack items wishlist! (whew, this list took a while to write!)
Vyctor's Horns, Reaper Smile, Vigilante Gear, Nightwalker Tank, Survivor Crafted Pants, Guardian Spark, Curious Case, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Crybaby, Card Knight, Knave of Hearts, Queen of Hearts, Dormouse, Seafloor Fashionista, Sea Witch, Acrobat, Clown, Oracle, Ringmaster, Snake Charmer, Veles, Braids Soft and Silky, Cyberon, Cyberonica, Blossom, Steamjack, Summer Items (I like them all!), Vichard's Face, Team Trick, Team Treat, Ribbon Candy, Jaw Breaker, Gummy Fish, Sour Candy, Bubblegum, Caramel, Popping Candy, Trick's Victory, Solstice Spirit, V-Day 2k19 Knick-Knacks, Mom Fashion

Please don't take this list as me being greedy! *n* I appreciate any donations that can be made (even those not on this list). Just doing what the first page suggests in including all items I'm interested in!!

Also hello to anyone who's here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 21:22:44 )

Colan:
@Star2000shadow: Struggling to get ideas? Happens to me all the time in my writing too.

no just blank, nothings there 'shrugs' happens from time to time, and my sister is finally asleep...friend picked her up motion sickness pills and it seems to be helping.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 21:40:47 )

@star2000shadow: Hey there.

@Colan: Hey hey

@Aisukohi: Hello and welcome here. Let me hop on my charity mule in a bit. Since you are super, super new you will also get a newbie package from me. That one however will be from my main.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 21:48:31 )
@vengeance: You are too kind, and thank you very much for doing this! <333 How are you today?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 21:52:06 )

@Aisukohi: I am doing good today. How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 22:15:51 )

@vengeance: hey 'waves'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/7 22:18:06 )

@star2000shadow: How are you doing?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.