Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What steam games are you playing?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 15:11:02 )
Well, I managed to survive the last steam sale without buying a single game... but here I am jonesing for something new anyway. Despite my 100+ wishlist items and the last two days of browsing, I can't seem to pick a winner. One minute I want an oldschool roguelike, the next I want a simulation game, or maybe an open world RPG, then perhaps a old fashioned FPS... I'm too picky!
What games are you hooked on right now? Any you're looking forward to in the future? Why do you love them? Any good co-op games out there? Should I just buy something on my wishlist and stop torturing myself?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 16:02:38 )

Right now you can find me almost every day in Parkitect. I love themepark building and I love the way this looks.

For future games I have some horror games on my wishlist that have yet to come out.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 16:09:04 )
@Glume: My go-tos on steam are ESO, Don't Starve, and Borderlands. I've been interested in Rainbow Six Siege, The Last of Us, Ark, Crypt of the Necrodancer and tbh I have too much on my wishlist lol.

I'd say if you're all done with Christmas shopping and everything, might as well treat yourself to a $10-$20 game on sale, long as you're gonna play it for a few hours at least. What kind of games are you usually into?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 17:21:34 )
@vengeance: That game does have a nice look to it. I remember so many misadventures in theme park games... there was one where you could control salt-levels in fries and sugar levels in drinks, I'd just turn them up all the way and watch customers run back and fourth between them forever. I was such an evil capitalist XD

@McMoney: I dig all the games you're playing. My tastes have a wide range, I'll play almost anything... less-so with sports games. I'm a sucker for character customization and phat lewt.

@Bioshock: Fallout and Stardew Valley have stolen my soul so many times now...
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 17:29:01 )
@Glume: I'm the same way, man.

Also, if you're into more old school games, I got a bunch of metroid games. They're so fun, a badass female lead, and great lore! Got like 5 of those games for around $50. Great art and a great challenge, idk if they're on steam but if you got Nintendo stuff, should check it out too

I believe Guild Wars 2 is still ftp. That was a real nice looking mmo with some character customization. Fable 2 is a good single player rpg with a customisable appearance (your choices, stats, and moral alignment all effect the player character's look, too) and fun story.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 17:35:32 )

@Glume: I sometimes cheat in that game. Then it says you need for example 400 visitors and then you need to hold that count for 3 weeks. I always delete the path to the entrance/exit then XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.