Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 22:57:37 )
someone on gaia mentioned the item buy/sell, collecting this site uses, so i came over to check it out.
Crazy how you start with this bare-bones avi with no face, nice you start with 2500 uhh Volts lol.
So are there games to play here or is it specifically forums?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 23:02:34 )

@Deadcraft: Welcome to voltra. Right now the main way to gain volts is to use the forums. We are working on getting some games implemented to earn volts. We have a newbie guide you can check out if needed.

Let me send you a trade with free items.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 23:10:27 )

@Deadcraft: hey, welcome to voltra!
there's definitely plans to expanding the site with games (idk when they're bringing back jigsaw) and more features but for now, we have the forums. i came from gaia too and I'm loving it here. hope you do too!

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 23:52:18 )
@Deadcraft: hey welcome! a lot of gaians here! Gaia was my favorite back in the day. Now this is my new home :3 i hope you enjoy it here as well~
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 00:01:38 )
@Deadcraft: hi welcome to Voltra. We are a growing avatar site. I hope to see you around. We are pretty nice here

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 01:10:41 )

hi and welcome to voltra! you make volts on forums only for now. Head over to the arcade and you will find lots of fun threads to gain some volts while you explore <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 01:18:23 )

@Deadcraft: Welcome to Voltra! There was a jigsaw game during the Halloween event that they plan to implement later, but for now it's just forums.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 02:22:19 )

Welcome!
I think a lot of people start on Gaia but reach out to other avatar sites over time.
In general I think the smaller sites have more friendly communities, but they are also slower on the forums.
It’s a trade off. I personally love Voltra and I hope you like it too!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 03:19:17 )
welcome! i recently moved over from gaia as well and i'm really enjoying my time here. hope to see you around the forums some more!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 21:03:19 )
hi! welcome!
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.