Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Pags Draws | PWYW

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 02:52:18 )

@pagliacci: Hey! Trade incom,ing =)

Also, can I make one little request regarding her?
Pay attention to the 'details' tab. There are details for her appearance there that others haven't drawn yet ^ ^;;
(I haven't had a chance to do it myself yet, either)

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 03:15:30 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3

@pagliacci: looked and i don't have that one 'sigh'

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 06:16:21 )

@Amber Lynne: You betcha! Might take me a little to start on your drawing because I think I’m coming down with something (I’m super light headed and weak) and I have one piece before yours. <3

@star2000shadow: Awe, that’s too bad. If you save up I’m sure you can get one at a decent price. :)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 06:33:41 )

@pagliacci: Absolutely no rush! Just keep me updated if things get in the way. Like if you find out it'll be two weeks before you can start, lemme know so I don't come pokin' you unnecesarily =)

Also, I really hope that you aren't. It'd be better if it's just a night where you feel like crap instead of an actual proper bug DX

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 16:19:43 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3

@pagliacci: ah well I'll try 'nods'

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:52:37 )

@Amber Lynne: You're so sweet! It definitely shouldn't take me that long. :)

I don't think I'm getting sick, I think my depression is just getting the better of me. < _ < Which happens, but I'll be okay.

@star2000shadow: You got this! Your new avi is super cute. :D

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:57:20 )

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:02:34 )

@Amber Lynne: <3 Thank you.

For me, I think it's better if it's just mental health related. XD; It takes me forever to get over a cold, but I'm pretty well medicated for my mental health. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when I was a teen and recently diagnosed with borderline personality disorder this Fall, so my meds have been adjusted which has caused some ups and downs. Hopefully it'll all even out soon enough. ^ u ^ b I have a really good support system, thankfully.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:22:42 )

@pagliacci: Ohhh, that's fair.
And it's good you have a support system! ~<3

Hope everything levels out for ya soon though. I get the whole 'new med' dilemma and fun.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 10:07:44 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn

@pagliacci: aww thanks 'blush'

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 21:40:28 )

@pagliacci: OMG! I saw the art you did for inatlaka, so cute!
Your art is amazing! Can I get one? Of my current avi? OuO

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 06:59:09 )

@Amber Lynne: Your avi looks like a badass mage or some such. O:

@star2000shadow: No problem. :)

@Lina: Your avi is super cute, I'd love to draw them. Dreads are one of my favorite kinds of hair to draw too. <3

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 07:06:17 )

@pagliacci: That was totally random and unexpected, but thanks!
I was just tryin' for something kinda winter themed that used at least one of the new RiGs XD
(And purple and blue is a gorgeous colour scheme. > > )

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 07:06:27 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn

ugg i so have got to get that..that blush is so a major 'i wants' haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 08:03:59 )

@pagliacci: thank you so much! I’m super excited!
Ps, my avi’s nose is a kinda funny color because nothing matches right. But you can make it whatever. XD

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 10:05:50 )

@Lina: ^ u ^;;; Can I ask what you’re offering for this art?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 16:57:40 )

@pagliacci: oh, I was going to wait to see it, pwyw I usually add a tip if I love it. >.<
I was planning at least 10k volts.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 05:44:25 )

@Lina: Okay, gotcha. It wasn't clear and I was like < _ < ;;; Should I ask? LOL.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 17:18:39 )

@pagliacci: ah sorry! >.<
You’re over here waiting for me to finish my order. Sorry sorry!

I see you use an iPad to draw.
Do you like it? I have a drawing pen for my iPad but I always felt like the lines were slightly off where I was drawing them. :/

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 21:06:23 )

@Lina: No, it's totally okay. > w <

Do you use an apple pencil or a different stylus? I find my apple pencil to be really exact and probably the best drawing stylus for a tablet that I've ever used. I tried using a different one when I left my pencil at home and ugh it was a terrible experience, lol. Programs can also matter - procreate and adobe fresco are the two I use the most, but I'm more partial to fresco (since I have a creative cloud account and prefer to use vectors).

I really like drawing on screen, so I don't know if I would switch back to a pc art tablet unless it was something like a Cintiq (and since they are $650 normally for the smaller one I don't see that happening any time soon lol).
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.