Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lina's Chibi Shop (October revival)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 01:55:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' Hello 'waves' How goes your day Lina? <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 20:12:57 )
Hello! My day is good so far.
I did some work and the cafe but now I need to pack up and head to work. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:09:04 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: Well here's hoping you have a good day at work hun. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 06:07:26 )
@star2000shadow: thank you!
It wasn’t a bad day. A bit busy so I didn’t get much drawing done, but not so busy it was stressful.
I hope you had a good day.

Tomorrow is my opening day so I should have lots of time to draw (unless we get a delivery)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 17:09:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: Ah, 'snicker' I did get a delivery. went and picked it up from the mail box and made it back to the apartment. so I'm pretty proud of myself. farthest I've walked yet haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 17:26:27 )
@star2000shadow: that’s great. Was the weather goog on the walk?
If it’s nice weather I don’t mind walking, but if the weather is even a little bad I don’t want to leave the house at all. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 17:29:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: i was inside, doing the building's hallway. incase i fell, in my current condition getting up's a bit hard. but i did get outside for a few moments and yes it was nice and cool 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 21:18:10 )
@star2000shadow: oh yeah, don’t push yourself too fast.
Work is really hot today so I’m looking forward to getting home and opening the windows and enjoying the cool breeze!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 21:36:10 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: I'm not pushing myself to fast. I'm just trying to get some independence free haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 21:59:18 )
@star2000shadow: I can hardly imagine not being able to be independent.
I few years ago I hurt my foot and was like, crawling around the apartment because it hurt so much. But I could still move around and stuff, it was just awkward

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 16:38:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: I'm tethered to an oxygen machine until they say I can come off it. I cannot WAIT. though my sister keeps saying I might end up on it for life. I sure hope not. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 20:28:17 )
@star2000shadow: I imagine I would find needing oxygen scary. But I guess also annoying to have to keep with you all the time. Is it big and hard to keep with you?
I hope you can get by without it soon!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 01:29:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: I have a machine for at home that I use, and then I have to carry around actual oxygen tanks when I'm away from home. and yeah it is scary. every bump of it makes me tense up 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 20:06:26 )
@star2000shadow: How have you been doing? I hope you're starting to feel a little better as time goes by.

I joined a site as an artist and had to kind of scramble to help with Halloween because I joined right before. XD
Didn't give myself a lot of time to make items. But it's been fun.
Anyway, that's why I wasn't on the last week or so
Hopefully I can manage my time a little better from now on though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 21:06:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: Yes I'm feeling better, they still have me on oxygen but at least I'm moving around easier. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 21:07:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: what site did you join? <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 21:44:40 )
@star2000shadow: I’m glad you’re on the mend! I want you feeling all better!

We aren’t allowed to advertise other avatar sites, so I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say… but I can message you the name of you’re interested. It’s an old one from 2006 (I think) that I never heard of. Probably because I was on Gaia back then. But it’s very cute and has retro avatar site vibes that are very nostalgic

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 21:47:44 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: sure I'd like that. maybe its one i haven't seen haha. at the moment I'm watching Warehouse thirteen season two 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 21:55:47 )
@star2000shadow: message sent
I’ve been working hard making items for Halloween and I did 2 November donation items. I’m pretty excited about it. ^^
The coding is very old though, so uploading items has been…. Interesting… XD

I don’t know Warehouse thirteen, but google says it’s sci-fi so I’d probably like it. What do you think of it?
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 22:55:36 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: I'm enjoying it at the moment 'nods'. the character's are engaging. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.