Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Memories of Solstice Past [FAQ]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:29:22 )

Cookies.... Should have been an obvious guess. Tehee oops

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 23:53:39 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn

I can't wait to see what the next item is 'wiggles around excitedly'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 16:15:43 )
Someone was like, there probably aren’t any more items, and I was like “what!?!??!???” And realized I don’t know when the event ends so I came to check...

Anyway, are you releasing a bundle?
I know at least one person who just got back today and is worried about getting the items.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:23:53 )

When is the last day to buy event items? And will there be a bundle?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 01:45:48 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@q t e a p o n: I’m wondering (like a few other people in here) when the bundles and bags will be released for this event, and when the last day to purchase stuff will be.
I tried to look for the info on here, but I didn’t see it. ;o;

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 04:54:39 )

@Q t e a p o n: I saw that, but I wasn’t sure if the bundles and goodie bags would also leave the stores on the 15th. So the bundles will be released after the other event items are removed? x__x Does that mean we’ll still have event currency to buy them with but not the single items?
Sorry for all the questions. ;~;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 08:56:49 )

When will the bundles leave the shop? Another week after. Or only for the 15th?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 18:45:15 )

I want to know how long we’ll have the event currency. I save mine up to buy the bundles, and usually the bundles come out a little after the last event item is introduced... but now I’m confused because it seems like the bundles will come out AFTER the other event items are removed. x__x I just don’t want all the candy canes to go to waste...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 01:14:44 )

Yeah I'm super confused xD I expected them out already. But they may be trying something new?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 04:04:39 )

I’m thinking the same thing... or they could just be busy until the 15th. We’ll find out soon, but I hope we get answers before then. I really want to know if I should spend my candy canes now or later. x__x

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 04:12:42 )
I'm curious to know the answer to this as well. Will we only have one day to buy the bundles and bags, or will they be left a few days after the other items are removed to give everyone a bit of time to see and buy them?

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 20:36:19 )
@Q t e a p o n: Ah, it's okay, things happen. No need to apologize~ Thanks for the update!

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 21:06:11 )

@Q t e a p o n: I figured you guys have been busy. Thanks for getting back to us and releasing the bundles and bags. I hope all the craziness in your life has settled. x__x

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:14:42 )

Is it just me, or is the price for the bundles and items a little high? I was one of the few to collect over 10k in candy canes, but I’m wondering what everyone else thinks of the prices. I don’t celebrate Christmas, so I was able to be on and post a lot more than the average voltie. Plus I noticed a drastic decline in posting and overall event forum activity when I was trying to help reach the goals in the community thread.

This isn’t meant to be a complaint, just giving my honest opinion and trying to get the feedback of other users and staff members. :) I really enjoyed the event and the items as a whole. Thank you~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 06:02:05 )

@Q t e a p o n: Yay good to know, thank you ^-^ I expected something was going on.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 06:03:06 )

I think the bundles are about in line with other events. If I remember correctly.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 19:32:23 )

@Shadami: Oooh, are they? I’m just not sure because I suck at math and we’re not getting as much currency as the bigger events. x__x
Like with the reaping ritual event, I could get a bundle by doing the max puzzles of a day. But with this one, you need to do the max puzzles for 3 days to get a bundle.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 14:52:37 )

The puzzle was still in a testing period to find that sweet spot for what max currency is best for it when it came out last event :]
I'm guessing that's why.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 23:06:25 )

@Shadami: Ohp, you might be right. I think they might still be figuring out what amount to grant is best with those puzzles. If they give too much, people will prolly focus more on that instead of posting. x__x

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 06:23:26 )

Yup, that's my thought ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.