Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:07:18 )


I smells you page 50 ... are you quivering? XD
I've always wanted to use that word. XD



Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:09:24 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, that word is so funny sounding. I don’t think I could ever use it seriously in a sentence irl. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:10:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, I thought we were still on page 11. xD PAGE 12! Progresssssss~ Slow and steady wins the race.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:13:01 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: It’s ok, I think a lot of people were doing the same thing. Knew you’d come help eventually. :’D We need all of our big poster peeps on here to decimate those page goals.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:13:43 )


@totalanimefan: whot did you eat? :0

@tsundererra: I just said it out loud and it is hilarious XDDDDDD
I'm going to tell someone "stop quivering my friend" XD



Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:13:48 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I really enjoyed the summer fishie evolving thread. Hoping this one gets more traction than that one. It was hard to get peeps posting there in the beginning. ^^;




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:14:24 )


@tsundererra: oOoOO decimate I like the sound of that.
::adds inside brain notes::



Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:15:01 )


Summer fishie is a beautiful item



Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:15:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@inatlaka: Are you quivering with excitement having said it out loud?
Omg I can’t even say it out loud with a straight face. xD It’s one of those weird words like moist.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:16:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


For the summer fishie evolving thread, we got down so many page goals, they let us vote and unlock recolors. That’s why that item has so many colors.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:17:17 )


XDDDDDDDDDDDD
@TSundererra: STAP M AKING ME QUIVER DX



Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:18:08 )


AHHHHH I SEE. That is aweosme voltra seems very community interactive! That is so awesome



Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:20:30 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@inatlaka: Omg, I’m dying. xD Just quivering with laughter.
You know, I think this word reminds me of something I’d see in one of those cheesy romance novels.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:21:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


It is awesome to see everyone come together to help. I just hope people leave the candy cane counting thread and remember to post here. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:21:40 )


It's my new favorite word XD I quiver just thinking about the word itself XDDDDD



Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:22:10 )


yesssssss we need them here I will try and send them over :F



Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:28:03 )


@totalanimefan: did you save me some ? T_T



Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:28:24 )


@ephenay: we need ur posting help ova hur



Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:30:20 )


@miss sandman: ohmy gosh love your avi :0




Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:31:27 )


@totalanimefan: Im on my way. :F




Report


°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.