Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:30:49 )
We're on page 210 right now... almost to page 211. What's up with you and math tonight (says the one who could not do basic math not that long ago)?
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:32:56 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Wildfire: Tbh, yelling is prolly the one thing that worked on me and my brother getting to pack fast, but I get not wanting to get that flustered.
They need to know mom isn’t always going to be there to hold their hand. Abandon them and focus on you on the ship. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:34:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


My page numbers are bugged, so it looks like I’m on page 206. I know we’re 4.5 pages ahead, but ooooof, sometimes my brain can’t handle numbers. xD It’s always been like this.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:35:39 )
@Tsundererra: That's the plan! There's a mojito waiting for me! :D
They'll come around... eventually.

How come your page numbers are bugged?

I completely understand the math thing - my brain just refuses to process them sometimes too.

Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:43:05 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Wildfire: I hope your cruise has unlimited free drinks. xD Drink all the mojitos.

I actually am not sure why it’s bugged, but the theory that we’ve come up with is that someone on my ignore list (or someone that has me on their ignore list) has started posting, and it set the page numbers off for me. :3 Not sure who it is, but kudos to them for doing 4.5 pages worth of posting.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:47:03 )
@Tsundererra: No, we didn't do the drink package... we don't usually drink enough to make it worthwhile, but at this rate, I might be re-thinking that decision!

That's weird. We're on page 211 now - your post is the first one on the page.

Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:50:41 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Wildfire: How much more is the drink package? I was 19 when I went on a cruise, so not like I had a choice. xD But we got free soft drinks and a 24 hour buffet, and that’s all that mattered to me.

I’m still on page 206. Just living in the past now. :’3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:51:27 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: Yo, you need to get goooood. How’re you gonna let yourself get almost beaten like that? :T




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:55:00 )
@Tsundererra: It's something like $50+/day per person and you have to pay for every day of the cruise. It might be worth it... maybe...
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:56:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: If you don’t follow your gut, that’s how you end up making rookie mistaaaaakes. Are you using your new controller to play?




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:57:45 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Wildfire: Oof, I can see why my fam didn’t take that offer. xD That’s easily like $250 per person. You’d have to get shitfaced every day for it to work, and I’m sure you’d want to remember some parts of your trip.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 00:59:37 )
Yes, it's $55 per person, per day, plus gratuity... you must buy the whole duration of your cruise, and every adult in the cabin must buy the package... so basically, it would significantly increase the cost of the cruise for something we may or may not actually use
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 01:00:43 )
@Tsundererra:
@koneko:
Exactly. We don't drink a whole lot as a general rule and we don't usually drink soda... so...

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 01:04:37 )
No. It's not. Unless you're a lush. Then it might be worth it. XD


I need to check a couple things. BBS.

Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 01:21:19 )
Report
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 01:34:28 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Wildfire: Oh, that suuuucks. I bet they make all the adults pay because they don’t want you sneaking the free drinks to other adults in your group. Dx

I used to drink soft drinks a lot until my early-mid twenties, but not anymore, so now that perk would be useless to me. ^^; Same for the 24 hour buffet.

Talk to you later. Hopefully by then your fam will be back on track.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 01:35:01 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Hello Lord Lucre~ ^^ It’s good to see you in here.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 02:36:22 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: I’m sorry you have to be stuck in your hotel room during your vacation. You didn’t go out for dinner? ):




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 02:49:47 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Where did you go out for dinner? Is TMF staying with you in the hotel? You should try to get some sleep. ):




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 02:50:12 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Yaaaay, thanks Lily. I hope we can get to 10% before the end of the event.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.