Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature Just caught up with the ‘given’ manga

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2020/01/6 17:20:55 )

so i watched the anime last year because my friend told me it had gay guys in a band and, u know, that’s my jam
around christmas i decided ‘hey i miss haruki and mafuyu i’m gonna read the manga’ and so i did and LET ME TELL U I FELT EVERY FEELING AT ONCE
if u have read the manga, please scream with me
also is it continuing? it says it’s ongoing so i really hope it is, i want more mafuyama and haruki ):

ps i have highkey been neglecting the puzzles bc i’ve been reading so much recently oops

Donator — She/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/6 21:33:25 )

I’m watching given but I’m only about 4 eps in.

Voltie — they/he Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/6 22:52:30 )
i read the manga and watched the anime, it seems pretty cute but very angsty. i wasnt expecting the suicide content at all when first reading it but it seemed like it was toned down in the anime. my main problem with the anime is that i cringed so hard whenever mafuyu sang any "la la la" song and i had to actually mute the volume because it was unbearable. its not like he was terribly off key so idk what the deal was with that LMAO

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/6 23:38:43 )

beware of spoilers in this comment okay thnx

@Totalanimefan: u have a lot of amazing episodes ahead!! believe me, it makes u feel~

@Bioshock: it is incredibly angsty!! i wasnt told about the suicide either, so when i first watched it that was quite a shock, but being able to relate to mafuyu in that hes quiet and struggles to express himself was nice~
the manga made everything hit a lot harder somehow though, even though the anime was accurate, reading the characters thoughts felt a lot more real
also SAME the whole lalala thing was so awkward, im just glad we got lyrics LMAO

Voltie — they/he Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/7 06:07:57 )
@buggaboy: i remember feeling like the anime rushed some things, but i can no longer remember what and im not gonna go back to read/watch just to find out...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/7 19:04:58 )

@buggaboy: great! I can’t wait to watch them!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/8 22:04:25 )

@Bioshock: yeah it seemed a little rushed compared to the manga, but it was still cute uwu

@Totalanimefan: i hope u enjoy them!! mafuyu is the cutest~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/9 03:08:18 )

@buggaboy: I’m coming home from my vacation tonight. Maybe I can watch it this weekend.

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/9 19:46:00 )
Ugh. Spoilers!

I didn't know it had ever been published in English. I have the manga on preorder but volume one isn't even out until February.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/01/9 21:09:26 )

@Totalanimefan: oooh have fun!! whered u go?

@Eldweena: i read it translated hehe uwu
i wanna buy them once theyre released though, i love it so so so much

Have the courage to exist - Daniel Howell
Shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.