Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone else?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 15:43:56 )
Does anyone else here have a little one?
If you do, how old are they? What activities do you do with them and yourself at each stage? Like take them on walks, take them to events, etc. Stuff like that

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 16:28:57 )
@Riveraka: i have almost a little one! Just some days left from my due day! :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 18:40:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Not a parent, but I liked talking, joking, physically playing, and drawing with my kindergarten and preschool students when I was a teacher. I always felt dead tired by the end of the day. xD But it left me feeling happier than when I had to interact with my middle school kiddos most of the time.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 20:32:27 )

I have a 4 year old. She enjoys painting, doodling, going to the park, library, Helping me cook, she loves for me to read to her, also she likes for me to join and play with her and her toys. I also give her homework. So she can practice writing her name, numbers and alphabet.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 20:34:18 )
@Miss Sandman: Awe! Do you know what you're having? My due date was October 19th and I had Jaxton on the 25th.

@koneko: little kids love simple things. What kinda of dogs and cat do you have?

@Tsundererra: once kids get a little older its not that same.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 20:49:43 )
@inatlaka: awe. I can't wait till my little one gets up to that age. There's just so much stuff I cant wait for when he gets a little older.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 20:53:40 )

@riveraka: what is your little ones age?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 21:11:58 )
@inatlaka: 2 and half months old.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 21:26:14 )
@Riveraka: yes i know since my 20th week of pregnancy...... she wasnt very descrete to show her little peach xD my due is the 20th of january... i wait everyday for her ^^
how does the labor feel how does it feel if it starts?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 21:34:23 )
@Miss Sandman: I woke up from a dead sleep in really really bad pain. It started to hurt to the point where my breathing wasnt normal, I guess you could say. I would definitely time every single time you have some pain. And if its every 4-5 minutes for an hour or more. Keep an eye on it or if the pain gets worse, I would go to the hospital. But, the pain got to the point where if I was walking, I literally had to stop and take a few seconds and focus on breathing before going any further.
I went to the hospital and the nurses were surprised and though it was funny that I woke up from a dead sleep at 4:30 am and was there at 5:30 cause when I went in, I was at 7 cm. But my water didnt break, they had to do it for me.
At 8, my little one pooped and a few minutes after that, his heart rate was dropping and it wouldn't come back up. So, I had to get rushed to go get an emergency c-section.
But, just to let you know. Usually with your first, they come late.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 21:34:31 )

@riveraka: waw I remember when mines was that small! We use to call her a little potato. When she was that small I loved communicating with her through blinking. We would do blink patterns. It was so adorable. I did that all the way until she started saying mama

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 21:41:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Riveraka: Definitely enjoy the time you have with them when they’re 12 and under. It seems like they start to realize the harshness of the world around then and start to close up.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 21:50:43 )
@inatlaka: my little one always laughs and is always happy whenever Im around. Then when his dad is around he just wants me.

@Tsundererra: yeah. Im just hoping he stays a mommas boy for as long as he can.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 22:31:51 )
@Riveraka: I have 11 kids. A 22 year old daughter, a 19 year old son, an 18 year old daughter, a 13 year old son, an 8 year old boy and girl who are twins, a 7 year old son (will turn 8 in March), a set of triplets (two boys and a girl) who just turned 8 and a 2 year old son.

I also have a 3 year old grandson and a 3 month old granddaughter.

My kids enjoy pretend and some enjoy arts more than others. Most of them like learning new things and one is a serious couch potato. The boys enjoy wrestling each other.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 00:52:03 )
@Gatorlec: man, how can you handle all of them? For me, I would be so stressed out. I get stressed out over my 2 1/2 month old and i just have 1 kid.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 01:18:40 )
Ooh, I'm pregnant. Due mid June. We get to find out the gender at the end of this month. My husband is more excited about that than I am... I'm raising my child the same way boy girl or other. I'm nervous if we find out and tell anyone, they'll start bombarding it with gendered items. I personally hated being forced into dresses and having to fight with McDonald's employees to get hot wheels instead of barbies. I want my child to be free from those pressures around me, to live the life they want <3

I'm excited to read this thread because I have no idea what I'm doing lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 01:44:51 )
@Glume: that's so exciting!! I hated being forced into dresses when I was little too. And my parents would let me get the boys toys. I always thought they were better. But, my little one is 2 1/2 months old. He was born a few days before Halloween. And this is my first one too. So I didn't know what i was doing. I learned a lot of things that I didn't know and thought was a thing. If you have any questions, if I know the answer, I'll try to help you out!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 01:58:20 )
@Riveraka: I'll take all of your knowledge lol. I'm also pretty scared because I'm giving birth nearly drug free so it's gonna hurt. I think they give laughing gas but that's probably barely going to touch it
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 02:34:44 )
@Riveraka: Lol I have no idea. It's not like I'm the most patient man either. Babies are stressful, mentally. Toddlers are stressful physically because you have to chase them around, pull stuff out of their mouths constantly and shit. I had forgotten how tired I get with toddlers in the house until my youngest started walking. Now he runs. And is Toddler-zilla. Haha.

For a while, one of my girls wanted to be a pro wrestler named The Crusher. So while I was saying that my boys enjoy wrestling with each other, so did she but not so much anymore. Now she wants to be a cowgirl because she loves horses.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 02:43:52 )
@Riveraka: i have two little ones. I have a girl at 4 and a girl whos turning 3 on the 25th of this month. the 4 year old is in pre-k. both love art anything, coloring drawing painting. it doesnt matter they love arts and crafts. the love music and well...frozen of course. both are well behaved for their age. i adore my girls and will always brag on them
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.