Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Shes here!!!

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/23 03:23:39 )
Congrats!!

I'm glad you and the baby are ok!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 22:15:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss sandman: It’s been a few days, but I hope you’re settling in to motherhood and enjoying time with your little one. ^^ I miss seeing you post around, but you’re understandably busier now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 22:25:14 )
@Tsundererra: Hey tsun Yeah the little one needs my whole Time because its hard to breasfeed her... i need to breasfeed because i have so much milk but me and my baby are newbies at that point plus there where birth complications and now iam a wrecked woman xD i lost lot of blood + i had a birth Stop..... they need to get her out with a vacuum extration. At that point she wasnt feeling well her heart Rate was a katastrophe! But now we are at Home sie seems fine just i is weak but it will get better

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 23:15:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhh, I didn’t know the birth had complications like that, it sounds so scary! I’m glad you’re both ok and recovering.
Omg, she really was fighting to stay in you until the last minute, and I can’t believe they had to vacuum her out. D’x

I’ve heard that breastfeeding can be difficult if the baby doesn’t want to latch on. Do you have a breast pump?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 02:08:54 )
@Tsundererra: ah no it wasnt her will!!! She stuck in my hipbone. Her head is a big head!!!! Really big And the whole Child is 55 cm long!
Breastpump iam using right now :D seh dont drink from my left breast but the milk need to get out there
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 02:38:24 )
@Miss Sandman: congrats on being a mama to a baby girl 💗
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 02:51:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omg, maybe that’s what took her a while to come out. D: Poor girl and her pretty large sized head. I always forget how big a newborn is, and it’s amazing that that can come out of a woman.

Haha, is she picky about which breast she drinks from? xD Thank goodness for breast pumps to help you out.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/28 08:50:55 )

Congrats! I hope that your body can heal quickly.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.