Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Approx 1 item a person till my inventory is empty.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 23:34:51 )
@Totalanimefan: in the 1st couple weeks it was hard to find water and bread (people were really fast to buy it up) but now it's gotten better. We were able to buy a package of tpaper at Costco and I'm hoping the dog food I bought online will be ready in the next day or so (ordered it 2 weeks ago). I think not enough people are taking the whole stay home thing serious, and they need to. I was afraid to go out at all in fear of getting others sick, they just don't truly understand how horrific it is. I'm glad to hear you are doing good! We stocked up on Mac and Cheese and after this whole thing is over I will probably never want Mac and Cheese again lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 00:42:42 )
@Amber Lynne: All is well here. When I looked out my window today, I saw a mask hanging on the branches of our neighbour's tree... Really makes it feel like a pandemic. 😂

Right now I'm mostly focussing on work since I can also continue as normal remotely. It's kind of a mixed blessing... As much as I love staying home, I'm really struggling with keeping on task. That feels like such a first world problem in comparison xD.

@astonishingly bland: hey no worries! (I'm slow too.)
Frankly, the notification doesn't work all that well for me when I'm in a bunch of conversations... Not really sure how to improve it so I haven't said anything in site feedback. Lol

Sorry to hear you had a terrible time with the virus! Glad you're alive first of all, and lucky for all of us that it doesn't transmit over the internet so we can all hang out like this (that's definitely a creepy pasta story). At least everyone's staying inside together, well, I am. 😅 So don't feel too alone.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 01:32:53 )
@Eruca: awww thank you! I'm truly grateful to be on the road of recovery.
I'm so glad I found this site! It seems fun so far and friendly. It definitely helps with lack of irl socializing.
I have a question maybe you can answer? Do we get volts from puzzles? Or is posting the way to earn volts?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 01:44:57 )

@Eruca: Struggling to stay on task huh? That's pretty globally accurate, lol. 0
Lucky you though. Not a lot of peopl can continue their work remotely.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 01:52:37 )
@astonishingly bland: as far as I know, no. Based on announcement, I've not done a single puzzle lol. It used to give event currency during a nice winter event so it's possible that rewards may be implemented at some later point.

@Amber Lynne: haha yeah, I'm pretty lucky in that regard. How about you?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 01:55:41 )

@Eruca: Sadly, not nearly so lucky.
Not sure how I'm gonna make rent this month, even ^ ^;;

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 02:07:34 )
@Amber Lynne: that's a huge sad!
In canada, there are some government subsidies for people missing work and stuff, maybe there are resources like that where you are too?
I don't even know what words to google. :C

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 02:09:34 )

@Eruca: Yeah, but my landlord is an asshole.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 02:23:58 )
@Amber Lynne: I hate hearing stuff like that! That bad landlords exist and are so plentiful!
What do you think you'll do?

Did you post about your ceiling opening a hole while you were asleep or was that someone else? I remember there was an asshole landlord in that story too.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 02:27:44 )

@Eruca: That was someone else.

And yeah. It sucks that they are a thing, but sadly nothing that can be done about it, really. DX

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 02:52:53 )
@Amber Lynne: you're not likely to get kicked out are you? :V

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 02:53:55 )

@Eruca: There is an eviction freeze at the moment, but there's no telling for once that is lifted. I could be evicted that very day. DX

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 03:05:27 )
@Amber Lynne: Ou...
Well, they say social distancing will continue for at least another month so... Maybe that gives you a bit of time to regroup. Sucks regardless.

On another note, do anything for april fools?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 03:16:53 )

@Eruca: Nahhh
I rarely do, though XD

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:09:56 )
@Amber Lynne: not really the time for an april fool's joke tbh. hahaha...
How're you?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:35:37 )

@Eruca: I dunno
Depending on how it was done, that could easily be something that lifted peoples moods and whantot.

And I'm allright. Yourself?

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:46:55 )
@Amber Lynne: not that great tbh. At least my plants are doing well since they're getting more light.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:52:35 )

@Eruca: Oof, that's no fun =(
Hope you feel better soon.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:54:26 )
@Amber Lynne: Bless.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 06:16:51 )
Message me if you want some items from the daily blimp. Otherwise I'm out of stuff to give!
Happy day!

I'm closing this thread.
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.