Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Mobile Games~!

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 07:13:42 )
Anyone else addicted to these?? With the release of the recent Arknights, everyone seems to be on a sort of high!

Personally, I play a lot of them! Love Live, Ensemble Stars, UtaPri, Idolm@ster, Girls Frontline, Azur Lane, Touken Ranbu, Knights Chronicle, Yume100, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon Shuffle, Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing, Bang Dream... I play a bunch more too! Let me know what ones you guys like! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 09:06:47 )

I was playing the Pokémon ones, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fire Emblem Hero’s and the Shin Megami Tensei one but I haven’t had the time lately. I do still play Pokémon go though.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 09:31:56 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I relatively recently dropped most of the multiplayer ones I played
Shop Titans is the only one I play
Mad For Dance is kiiiiiiiiiiinda multiplayer, but it's an idle game so

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 10:05:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Cashmerella: Omg, I play Utapuri, Touken Ranbu and another game you prolly never heard of (A3!) :’D
I used to play Love Live Sunshine, Bang Dream, Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing, Hogwarts Mystery, and Pokemon Go (play this one on and off).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 21:14:37 )

my main is touken ranbu, i also play(ed) bungou to alchemist, love live, food fantasy, namuamida butsu, and some others that i haven't invested enough time into to worth mention :'D

i looked at arknights a little but idk i'm gonna skip it for now since i don't have enough mental energy for more games rn

@Tsundererra: lolll a few of my friends love A3 and i've been watching the anime--

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 21:57:31 )

i'm currently only playing Obey Me!, SAO: Memory Defrag, and Mystic Messenger (im late i know)
i was playing Iron Saga for a bit but i havent played lately, and i started A3 and The Arcana, but alas, i forget to open them heh

oh theres also Law Of Creation that i delete and reinstall a lot, i play and then forget about it and end up deleting it aaaa

but anyway, Obey Me! is really good, you get to flirt with demon boys while having dance battles and the stories funny and dramatic, and the characters are all dorks i love them~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:00:26 )

I mainly play those match 3 games. But I also play some brain training games.

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:09:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Sadly, here in Canada we don't have good data plans. So Pokemon Go is kinda difficult for me. Oh, there's a Shin Megami Tensei one?? Do tell~

@Kitalpha Hart: I haven't heard of those ones, actually! What're they like?

@Tsundererra: I've heard of A3! I downloaded it but haven't had time to play it yet. I was very excited for its release, actually! I'm sure I'll get to it eventually. Hogwarts Mystery gave me the same problems as Pokemon Go, sadly.

@pachi: I have Food Fantasy too, and I've tried Bungo to Alchemist on browser ages ago but didn't realize it had a mobile version! I might have to pick it up again! Also I totally feel that. I honestly have to take turns from month to month which ones I play cuz I just can't do it all.

@buggaboy: I love Mystic Messenger but couldn't play through it myself because I'm way too inconsistent. Oh gosh, Obey Me sounds like my kinda game! Also your description is awesome, I love Dan Howell!

@vengeance: Those are fun too! I personally really like bejeweled!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:21:54 )

@Cashmerella: i love bunal tbh but i'm also too lazy to grind it when i main tkrb _(:D/

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:22:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: I haven’t watched the anime yet, but they gave us lots of gifts in the days leading up to its release. xD Is it good?
It’s one of my fav games, but oooof, I have no more space to collect new cards in the game, so I haven’t been participating in events as much lately... D’x
Alsoooo, forgot about Bungou to Alchemist. It was good, but something turned me off from it and I stopped.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:22:38 )

@Cashmerella: I have played bejeweled a lot on my computer.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:24:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Cashmerella: It is reeeeeally good. I love the characters and the stories, but oooof, the events are hard because the thirst is strong among those who play. Even going to events for it in Japan was more difficult than any other fandom. x__x It was always raffle for a chance to participate...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:25:45 )

@Cashmerella: Yeah it's called Shin Megami Tensei D x 2. It's a lot of fun. It will have to hold me over until Shin Megami Tensei 5 for the Switch.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:26:36 )

@Tsundererra: so far it's okay haha
    visually
    azuma's my type (no surprise there) and i'm staring at this like he's in winter... long stare

i more or less stopped when i maxed out my best boys in bunal but then they raised the max lvl and i already stopped lmfao zzz

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:28:55 )

@Cashmerella: you should definitely try Obey Me!! my favourites are Mammon and Asmodeus, they're super cute~
Mammon is an idiot but hes a cute idiot, and he REALLY loves head pats and hes just so so cute uwu

Mystic Messenger is so weird because like, i highkey dont like it but i also cant just give up, you know? i'm pretty much invested at this point
like, i was only gonna do one route and now i wanna get both endings for yoosung and also play sevens route even tho i dont even LIKE the game aaaaaa

also same!! he's convinced me to live my truth

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:32:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Azuma was one of the ones I liked visually before I started playing (still like him, but omg, just love others more). Summer troupe is my baby, and Kazunari is my boyyyyy. Do you know who the all time favorite in Japan is? (Like his shit will be ¥6000 when everyone else’s is like ¥2000-800)

I think I maxed out my boys too in Bungou, but LOL, just don’t care enough to go back and check. It was a while ago...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:39:49 )

@Tsundererra: i barely know the boys LOLLL
    my friend likes muku and she keeps saying how cheap he is in resale and im like good LOL

ever since bunal added gacha i have been clawing my face and cryin 'cause i can't get all of the cards of my best boy T_T

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:40:39 )
UwU~ *nuzzles you*

@pachi: I get that. I might play it a bit casually tho. :D

@vengeance: Yes! It's soo fun! I have an old app version of it, which is fun though it has a lot of ads sadly. But if I turn my internet off the ads don't load, hehe~

@Tsundererra: Oof, I know that feeling... I've tried to get 5-stars in an Ensemble Stars event... it's pretty competitive. Also, I ranked on the Japanese version of Love Live's first Aquors event with Yohane. She was VERY desperately wanted by everyone. It was INTENSE.

@Totalanimefan: I've actually never played a SMT game! I would really like to try it! :D

@buggaboy: I defs wanna give that one a try! :D Imma go download it right now, haha! And that's wonderful! I'm so glad he was an inspiration for you~ :D

Also, my Bungo boys are NOT maxed out, haha. It's been too long since I've played sadly. They probs miss me. I liked tiger boy I recall... I did an edit of his art to make him shirtless, LOL.
*while you\'re distracted, I steal your wallet and run*
Disclaimer: I'm not gonna steal your wallet, that was a joke. I might UwU at you though.
Chibi Shoppe!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:42:08 )

me, omw to open bunal right now
    i miss my boy too hfhdfhg

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:43:19 )

@Cashmerella: oooh lemme know if you like it!!
and yesss~

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.