Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Can Finally Get A Haircut!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/8 12:40:20 )
Got paid yesterday and I'll be heading out to my stylist to finally get a haircut. My hair isn't ridiculously long or anything, but just washing it makes it get some terrible knots and in this heat wave we've been having, long hair is a no go for me. Already picked out some possible styles and maybe I'll get my bangs dyed too depending on what he says.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/8 15:00:29 )
Oooooh, haircuts feel so good! Congratulations and good luck!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/9 18:41:18 )

How fun <3 I love haircuts. I really want to get mine trimmed more. Its like an A-line but not straight. I wanna grow the front out longer, eventually beyond my shoulders and cut the back super short :vanora_heart:
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — haunting Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/9 18:51:42 )

best of luck! i'm desperately in need of a trim. i have long hair and the ends are starting to get ratty again lol.
my trusted stylist/colorist moved to a different state so i've been wary of trying to find someone else to trust with my hair.
it's difficult to find a good one. i previously figured the more you pay -> the better the service so naturally i went to the "best" salon in my area and they absolutely wrecked my hair while acting so beyond flippant. found out later the woman who cut and dyed my hair was the owner. i dragged her so hard on social media.

hello again

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.