Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests bonnie's sweet dreams ~ open c;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 11:12:56 )

@Bonnie: oh my gosh yes! I totally agree. I hope you had a nice night.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 17:02:29 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I did! Now I’m awake and I can’t wait to go to the library. My and some friends are going to do homework and I love doing that

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 21:42:51 )

@Bonnie: no e. Are you a high school or college student?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 21:48:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm in college, getting a Master's in business. <3 I know I may not seem that old but I am 23. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 21:51:19 )

@Bonnie: wow that’s awesome. What do you want to do after college?
I’m 28. What do you think about that? Lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 21:55:23 )

@Totalanimefan: I dunno that you're probably more mature than I am. I am not even sure what I'd like to do after that. I haven't thought that far ahead. I am kind of weird in the sense that I just like learning? I dunno I find it fun being in school especially when I'm writing and doing interesting things.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 22:00:13 )

@Bonnie: yeah being in college can be stressful but it’s fun.
I have may AA and I was going to school for a BA in I had to drop out for various reasons. I am a temp worker right now but part of me wants to go back to say I have it and apart of me thinks that experience in the job market will do be better.
Last year I tired to do both working at an office and going to school and I couldn’t do it after one semester. Plus it’s harder when you have lots of bills to pay and a mortgage lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 22:04:50 )

@Totalanimefan: I can only imagine how hard that is. I have issues sometimes paying bills but I am working on getting on track. Right now I'm just renting at one of my friend's mother's house and it's great. I only pay $500 a month and it includes everything and I sometimes buy other things for the house and it is really easy. Other bills are currently killing me, but I hope to possibly work those down. Car insurance is booty right now. It's like $30 more expensive than my car note, which is $350.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 22:07:27 )

@Bonnie: that is so tough. I wish that it was possible in this country to not own a car if you don’t want to. They are so expensive but you have to have one.
That’s a good deal on rent. But it must be hard to pay all the bills too.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 22:27:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Sometimes it is depending on how much I've spent on my credit card but I am nipping that in the bud asap. I do not have time to be playing games with finances anymore. It's time for me to get it under wraps and under control.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 00:47:12 )

@Bonnie: hey good for you! The first step to getting somewhere in life is to get rid of that CC debt and try to keep it off. I think that you are going to be fine. I feel like you have a good head on your shoulders.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 01:41:09 )

@Totalanimefan: thank you I really appreciate that encouragement I really needed it badly.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:40:11 )

@Bonnie: I love talking about money and finances. I thought about majoring in it.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 02:47:00 )

@Totalanimefan: ooh you should if you felt like it’s something you would enjoy! I don’t really understand that much about money or finances but I’m going to have to learn.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 03:23:05 )

@Bonnie: yeah it’s totally a learned skill but everyone who is rich knows how or pays sometimes who knows how lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 06:38:26 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, I at least don’t have to worry about filing my taxes, my aunt is a cpa so she’s going to help with that.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 06:41:27 )

@Bonnie: that’s cool. I have to do mine soon. Probably in March.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 06:45:19 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I have sent everything she told me I needed and she’s going to do them. I may wind up having to do it myself just so they I understand how they process is

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 07:35:17 )

@Bonnie: maybe when it’s not tax season she can teach you. She will be too busy now lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/16 08:05:06 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I’ll ask her it would be beneficial in case I move away and have to do it myself lol

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.