Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops smoll art shop

Voltie Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/13 23:56:04 )
hello! I am new and in need of $$$ so I can dress myself haha

offering sketchy headshots like the sample! they will be in a box or circle.
since I am new I am not sure how the pricing is on here, please feel free to offer! I also take items in payment too.

I am cannot draw animal faces/facial hair well also ;;; sorry

Donator — She/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/14 00:45:22 )

@nikoorin: OMg your art is beautiful. Let me get an avatar I would like drawn.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/14 00:46:16 )

What about this avatar? I can pay you 5k.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/14 00:47:59 )
hey I love your art! welcome to the site by the way! o:

could I ask for anyone of your choice here for 10k volts? o: or if there's any specific items you want lemme know, I have a lot

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/14 01:41:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@nikoorin: Omg, your art is goooooorgeous. +__+ Reminds of the Japanese mobile games I play. I can pay you 50k for an art.
You can either draw my current avi or

Whichever is easier for you. ^^

Edit: I changed my avi, so if you wanted to do my previous avi instead of the other avi reference I posted, here it is:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist — Lion Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/14 06:15:37 )
@nikoorin:
I’ll trade you a Sour Candy, Team Trick, and Cancer for one of my current avatar! I would definitely prefer the Halo in the image to if possible! And with possibly the same facial expression as the example you posted that is smiling (:

Also, welcome to Voltra! We hope you enjoy(:

Artist — item tech Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/14 23:25:03 )

omg aki art! I remember you from the roli days! <3

I can offer you a combination of any of these items or 15k in pure if you're interested? c:
    Jolly Gifter
    Joyful Winter
    Sheepish
    Timely Manner
    Aquarius
    Gemini
    Voltracon

For this dude?

Voltie Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/15 15:22:04 )
Thank you for the offers 😭 i don't want to keep people waiting for too long so i will accept only a couple at a time and work my way through since i have classes too. Thanks so much for the interest, welcome and compliments 😭🥰 once i finish these ones ill come back and ask if those who offer earlier are still interest in commission.

@Tsundererra: i would like to accept your offer! Is there a preference for expression? Like would you like them drawn younger or older (determines how big the eye size i will draw haha)

@Valefor: hello!!!! Nice to see you again haha and i would like to accept your offer for pure please 🙌

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2020/02/15 17:49:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@nikoorin: Oh snap, I was willing to wait through all those people since your art is super pretty, but I guess I lucked out if you’re working from recent to older offers. xD Btw, good luck with all your classes~!

My age preference would be young adult (early to mid-twenties). I’m not too picky and I usually let the artist have free reign when it’s drawing from avi art. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2020/02/15 21:04:31 )

It’s fine don’t worry about it!

Voltie Posted 1 week ago ( 2020/02/15 22:34:20 )
@Tsundererra: thanks and okay! oh i picked the first ones based on char designs! So not necessarily the posted order but since everyone has interesting characters i would like to get to all the offers 🙏

@Totalanimefan: 🥰 you had an interesting character design too, i would love to draw in future after i finish these first!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 1 week ago ( 2020/02/15 22:53:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@nikoorin: Ohp, that actually makes sense since I think you would’ve skipped someone if it was from recent to older comments. xD I’m glad my char/content interested you, and I can’t wait to see the finished product. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2020/02/15 23:47:54 )

@nikoorin: aw thank you. And I can up the amount to 10k too. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2020/02/15 23:49:30 )

Your art really is beautiful. If there is an opening on Voltra you should go for it?

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist — item tech Posted 1 week ago ( 2020/02/16 02:58:43 )

@nikoorin: Thank you!! <33
    And I hope your classes are going well for you!
selling/buying items!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.