Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Mean Reviews

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/16 22:23:07 )

@vengeance: Thank you, I totally copied Kozi. And yeah that place went out of business. I wonder why?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/16 22:25:42 )

@Bioshock: I do love me some bad Amazon reviews. Originally I wasn't going to leave a bad review for Longhorn, but my friend had written one because of the way undercooked steak. So I was like 'duck it' Imma write my own bad review. Also I did it on Google, and didn't mention the waiter. It was crazy packed last night, so it's understandable that he would be to distracted to keep tabs on our table.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/16 22:45:38 )

@Bioshock: They have like a ton of 5 star reviews, so maybe we caught them on a bad night. But it was just pretty bad, enough so that we don't plan on going back there. Did have a review where they put an allergen in a dude's food when he told them not to. But they fixed the issue and comped him the meal.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/17 00:23:44 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

We don't leave reviews in writing
We're good tippers, so if you got something like a $2 tip on a $40 bill you did something wrong
Like this one little restaurant, not here anymore cuz owner moved and took it with him, my parents were known regulars and known good tippers. Apparently there was this one new girl or something cuz she got a terrible tip. Dad heard her going "ugh I hate them they left me a terrible tip" only for several other waitresses there ask her "what did you do?" in a you done fucked up tone and that was all he heard before the door shut cuz hey leaving
I imagine she wasn't happy to hear that she'd gotten a bad tip from good tippers which mean she did bad

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/17 00:27:13 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Well the problem with that is, it only affects the waiter or waitress. But he wasn't the problem it was the kitchen staff.

Donator — haunting Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/17 00:43:51 )

you may enjoy my indeed featured review of my past employer:

]

hello again

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/17 01:32:21 )

@kegs: That was epic.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.