Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 02:22:18 )
@TheGreatPretender: oooh. Are there some good to threads here?

@Bonnie:oof. I've heard call center life can be rough.

@Totalanimefan: Not too bad! Busy with work. I've been missing Ernya a lot lately and felt I needed to find a new site to fill the void. Haha what about you???

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 02:29:05 )

@Erebus: where I work is not as had as that. I am perfectly happy there. The people calling can be WILD as hell but it’s like that anywhere.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 02:36:59 )
@Bonnie: I feel that. any kind of customer/consumer interaction can get real crazy real quick. I had to step away customer service type jobs. Now I just have to deal with all the childish men I work with which can be just as frustrating but usually it's just fun.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 02:40:05 )

@Erebus: that’s good! I am not really worried about it that much because over the phone is something I did for school where we would call old alumni and ask for money. I feel like calling someone is worse than someone calling in about money. They can be upset all that want but it’s like, “you’re calling me!”

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 02:47:21 )
@Erebus: Greetings fellow newbie!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 03:02:53 )
@Bonnie: your school would make you call the alumni? I've gotten letters asking to give my school money but never a call. That must have been awkward.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 03:06:02 )

@Erebus: sometimes it absolutely was, other times it wasn’t so I did not mind it at all. I was being paid so it helped me out a bit. Call centers aren’t my endgame but I feel like I’m getting experience handling difficult situations. Kind of niche but still valuable.

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 04:43:30 )

@Erebus: I’ve been missing Ernya too. I miss that site still. I would say that this site is closest to Ernya.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 08:19:21 )
@Erebus: welcome dear! Just stay and Chat as much as you can and you will have much fun and nice conversations on here :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.