Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment MOTHER MONSTER (and Doja Cat?)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 04:32:05 )

Is anyone one else a HUGE HUGE fan of the one and only Gagster Mother Monster? c;
Her new track 'Stupid Love' and video are lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love that woman.

ALSO ANYONE PEEP DOJA CAT? That new video for her track Say So is epicccc.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 04:51:49 )
o_o I have never heard of this person. and I check out new music regularly. lmao. Is she similar to Doja Cat?

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 08:28:45 )
Haven't heard of Mother Monster, will definitely give it a listen, though! Been needing new music

But omg Doja She's been a fave of mine for a minute now. LOVED hot pink, Say So was my favorite song. So glad it has a video now. So glamorous, too lol

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 09:31:33 )
I have had her on repeat all day while I cleaned and ran errands! Amazing music.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:34:02 )

@Shark:
@McMoney: Lady Gaga’s I guess nickname is Mother Monster. I guess that’s odd. She called her fans Little Monsters.

But YAY! Doja Cat is amazingggg. Say so is one of my favorite tracks. It’s tied with Rules and Cyber S*x. Her flows are out of this world.

@Xanthan: mother monster? Or Doja? I mean both are amazing

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:42:44 )
@Bonnie: not sure about Doja Cat but I will be researching. Any favorite song or video I need to look out for?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:48:41 )

@Xanthan: I really like all her things. I’m wondering what would be a good song. First I think you should hear Moooo! It’s not her first song but that song kind of pushed forward her career. It’s not a serious song at all. From there any direction you go is good, IMO.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:51:49 )
@Bonnie: thank you for the recommendation. My favorite artist of all time is Beth Hart. She is an amazing gritty rough and bluesy voice who tells amazing stories.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:11:49 )

@Xanthan: ooh~ I’m all for bluesy! I’ll check her out! What’s a good song?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:15:52 )
@Bonnie: Ohhhh, totally slipped my mind. I used to listen to a ton of Gaga but fell off after I bought JoAnn lol. Went to her concert years back, when she had to postpone Seattle's since she got bronchitis. She's a great performer, super fun. I didn't know she was still making music!!! Good stuff

Oh, man. Amala was gorgeous but yeah, the flows Doja's serving this time around omg 💀 Hot Pink is fantastic. Really hoping she goes on tour! At least to Seattle lmfao

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:26:51 )

@McMoney: I’m glad she’s doing better. I personally loved Joanne. It was nice to hear something different but I feel like if this newest track is a teaser for an album I may like this one more!

Yessss. I’d love to see her if she came near me. But all her projects officially released are amazing! Also she released so many damn videos over a little bit over a year it’s insane!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 17:22:42 )
@Bonnie: That new song of hers you recommended reminds me a little of her waaay early stuff mixed with Artpop. Brings me back, man. I can dig it

Dude, Doja blew up so much after Mooo!, it's insane! Honestly didn't think I'd hear much more of her after So High, but I'm glad she found a flow and style that's soooo fun to listen to and a constant hit maker lol.

Here's to hoping for a tour, you know she's making the bank for it now ;) lmfaoooo

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 17:28:56 )

@McMoney: yessss! I’m excited for her sixth album. I wonder when it’s coming! I cannot wait!

Yes, Doja deserves to go on tour! I hope it happens for her. She is a great performer too

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 17:31:49 )
@Bonnie: Know Gaga is performing in Vegas in April, but idk the start of that tour. Hopefully an album drops around there, though!!

Doja's performances seem so fun, from what I've looked at on youtube. I'd drop some BIG cash to see it in person lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 17:56:44 )

@McMoney: yesss. I freaking need an album! I neeeeeed it!

I’m the same with Doja! If that happened I’d save my concert-virginity for her. I’ve never been to a concert before

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:36:41 )
@Bonnie: Whaaaaat!? Dude, you need to go to one!! Concerts are so fun, especially with the right people. Just hits you different when the artist is right there and the music is loud ebough that you FEEL it lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:46:21 )

@McMoney: yeah I just never was in the financial situation to go to one but now that I’m working I could go. So if I found one I liked, I’d love to budget for it and go!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:51:15 )
@Bonnie: That's understandable. Tickets are priced pretty ridiculously. Especially if you want good seats omg

Festivals are a good way to see live bands for less, if you want a feel for concerts without as drastic of a price tag. Just an idea, if you have them in your area!

Hope you can make it to one. Definitely hmu and tell me how it goes, when the day does come!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:54:58 )

@McMoney: I will! I wonder when there may be one that’s interesting to go to. A festival does sound like fun!

bloop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 20:09:01 )
@Bonnie: Best to check during the spring and summer imo! Some places even let you camp, seems like a fun way to spend the weekend :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.