Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops a little art shop- Open temp...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:24:27 )

Small disclaimer here-
I'm offering digital or traditional art!
You could end up with a chibi, doll, bust, or knee up. You can ask for what you're looking for but that doesn't mean I'll be able to do it. It really depends on the character's feel and if they work with that specific style.

I will not be doing full body at this moment as I'm a busy mom and it's too much to do... *^*;;
(This does not include chibi or doll; chibi and doll will be full-body.)

Also, I tend to draw fem characters easier. *^*;
Willing to draw OCs or Avis!!

PoeticTorment:
Here's my art dump thread!~
Poe's Art Dump

Here are some pieces I've done:
Click on them for full size.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 02:28:16 )
Ping me with your reference and an offer and I'll let you know if I accept~ Please and thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Offers Status
Order Form:
Username: Character + Offer

Amber Lynne: Sapphire, Gone Batty, Engile, En Garde
Amber Lynne: Chesire, Butterfly Kisses, Ancient Splendor, and Leo
Keo: Groom of Death, Bride of Death, Heartbreak Hammer, Dreams of Delight + Huge Tip of 7 Orb items
Amber Lynne: Untamed, Faerie Queen, 8,206volts
cashew: Feline of Fertility and an Untamed
Kiwi: Love Senshi/15000Volts

Links to other's threads and shops!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:09:15 )
@kiwi: Well, I was mainly looking at avis but it depends on how difficult the oc is! Feel free to post what you were wanting with your offer and I'll take a look at it. :) Please note that it might be traditional work if my tablet won't run. Is that okay?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 06:08:49 )
@kiwi: Okay! Oh, she's cute!! I think I could draw her without an issue. :)
I don't know any of the items here. What's love senshi?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 06:34:44 )
@kiwi: Not a problem! I don't think I'll have any issue with the outfit, I'll try to do her justice! XD
Oh, thank you for the link! That is super cute but I don't want to overcharge! *^*;
You can pick what you think the art is worth after I finish it.
I'll post an edited version with a transparent layer when I finish and I'll post an unedited version after trade. Sound fair? :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 07:02:12 )
@kiwi: Great! I'll start up on it as soon as I can. I appreciate that! It'll let me get better detail in. Lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 19:56:58 )
@kiwi: Your preview is ready! I actually started with a few sketches so if you'd like to see the others, let me know.
Click to see full size.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 20:28:55 )
@kiwi: I'm glad you like it! Once the trade is complete, I'll post the one with the preview edit over top. :)
Here are the other sketches, since I didn't complete them, feel free to count them as freebies. XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 20:34:41 )
@kiwi: Glad you like them. And yeah, I didn't finish them so I'd feel bad charging for it. *^*;;
And that's fine! Instagram would be best since it's where I post all my work. (same username as here) :)
Click for the full size!! <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 20:45:47 )
@kiwi: Not a problem! :) I appreciate it~ <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 01:14:17 )
I got my tableting working at the moment so I'm offering one slot for a digital piece!
Similar to this- (Please do NOT use this photo, it is my personal OC)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 07:09:36 )

@PoeticTorment:
Can I offer a Feline of Fertility and an Untamed for a piece of my avatar or my mule's avatar?
Both are OCs I'm working one, though this one I have a few pieces of already and the other
I don't have any pieces of yet since she's brand new...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 07:18:04 )
cashew:

@PoeticTorment:
Can I offer a Feline of Fertility and an Untamed for a piece of my avatar or my mule's avatar?
Both are OCs I'm working one, though this one I have a few pieces of already and the other
I don't have any pieces of yet since she's brand new...

This is the mentioned mule~ I can also beef that items offer with some volts or something if need be?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 18:40:34 )
@cashew: As long as I have a reference I can do either but I will need you to pick which, please. And you can always ask for the other after I finish the first if you want both done, cause I only do one slot at a time. *^* Then I'll get started as soon as I can. If you have any other questions please ping me! :)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 11:39:18 )

@PoeticTorment:
Oh okay! Could I please request pecan then?
~Happy Pride Month~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 18:14:05 )
@cashew: Of course. I'll save the avi photo and sketch out a pose soon-ish before I detail. And I'll post previews here and there until I'm done.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 20:19:17 )

@PoeticTorment: Hey there!
I wanna place an order for an art piece, BUT I'd like to know what kind of anything you'd like to draw at the moment =)
Specific character aesethetic? Gender? Elven? Wings? etc. Anything!
Lemme know =)

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:17:40 )
@Amber Lynne: Alright, it might be a bit before I can get to it if that's okay? I'm working on Cashew's OC at the moment.
(I can get to the pose sketch though cause that's the easy part. Lol) I really don't have an exact preference, I more go with what's easier. *^*; Like if you want a bust a prefer more simple characters but chibis I like to detail more on outfits and such so it depends on what kind of style you're looking for.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:40:10 )
@cashew: Okay, I've sketched a few poses without actually drawing Pecan cause I realized I never asked what kind would you like me to try to do? So did you want a traditional or digital end? And chibi, a bust, or another style? I do try to give what everyone would like but sometimes I doodle one easier than the other depending on the character so that was the main reason for the disclaimer upfront. *^*;
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 22:04:37 )

@PoeticTorment: I didn't even see yoh had another already, sorry!

Just lemme know when you're available and we'll discuss it then! (mostly because preferences can change lol)

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.