Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 00:28:41 )
Yikes. This whole thing is just crazy. If someone had told me a month ago that I'd be working from home, I'd think they were crazy. I'm quite an introvert myself, so staying inside isn't really an issue. I get more time with my hubby this way, so it's a win-win! Plus, I can keep up with the chores around the apartment. o 3o At least Animal crossing comes out on Friday, right?? The best way to stay indoors. Haha

Donator — SIR Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 04:02:44 )
@LordLucre: I wish you the best. Forced togetherness is not generally a great thing but you can choose to make the best of it. FFXIV sounds like fun and well you mentioned books. They are my best friend. 📖
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 04:16:49 )
@Yandere: I already work from home, so not much different for me besides having company.

@Xanthan: I need to renew my membership though, so I can't play for the time being. I have other games though. Also a ton of books. Like a whole tower of them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 12:43:44 )
@lordlucre: Dang, so you're already set for all of this? That's pretty awesome. I find myself really just... doing nothing sometimes.
I feel like I should set up a schedule or something.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 13:59:40 )
@Yandere: That could help.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.