First of all when wanting to create a post click the create a topic button found at the top of each forum. Then put in a desired topic title. If you only want to post some text you can put your text in topic content and then hit the create topic button. Done! If you want to edit a post or comment click the edit button on the topic/comment.
However you might want some more like smileys an image or change of color. That is really easy. When creating a topic or comment you will find smileys to use on the right. And on top of the topic/post content you will find buttons to change the font, bold a word, add a link etc.
- To see which fonts you can use check here: cssfontstack
- BBcode Guide
To make a post and make the most out of it hit preview post. A new page will pop up with the full comment editor. On top you will find a preview of your post. This is a great way to see if you made any mistakes in your comment. The smiley and buttons part is the same as when creating a topic. The differnts here are the post action. With those you can generate a random nummer or roll a dice.
Random Number Generation
- You can roll up to 5 sets of die on a single post with unique sides for each.
- You may roll up to a 100 sided die.
- You may roll up to 20 times per unique side of die.
- You will be shown the range of what number you can get total while you're entering in the die roll sides and rolls.
- You can generate a random number between 0 and 2,147,483,647.
- For ranges between 0 - 99,999 an image will be shown. Higher ranges will not show an image (it'd stretch the page too much.)
When answering a comment from someone you can ping them. When you ping them they will get a notify of your comment made to them. If a user is on the same page you can click the mention button above their post. It will then add the ping code. You can also add the code yourself. It is @ username : without spaces. When typing your message you need to do so right after the ping code. Not below it. Or else the person you tried to ping won't be notified.