Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/18 23:45:38 )
Dog's calmed down a bit from how antsy he was on Monday. Streetwise, not too many people have been going out, save for whatever places are open that have supplies. Walgreens near me has been full every time I've passed by or had to go there. Mom needed a prescription dropped off and picked up, so it was on me to handle it. While in the drop off line, there was a woman with a ton of toilet paper in her cart. When I returned to pick up the medication, another man had a bunch of single rolls stashed in one of those mini baskets they have. Cleaning supplies were low and thermometers were out of stock(mom asked me to buy one since she was feeling warm yesterday). Got an email from Amazon last night about my pre-order's estimated date of delivery being delayed, which I expected anyway. I was just waiting for them to notify me of it. I honestly don't really mind about not receiving it for now. I still have stuff to keep me occupied till then. It's also alien to me to not hear ANY cars passing by the building at night. A main road is in front, so there's always traffic at certain hours. It's kind of eerie.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/19 00:38:18 )
@koneko: Yeah, so many places are out of essentials. It's just crazy!
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.