Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback April Crate Items Feedback Thread || Raffle Included!

Question: Which suits your style best?

• Bearly Cute: 6 / 19 31%
    31% Votes
  • Some Bunny to Love: 13 / 19 68%
    68% Votes
Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 04:24:45 )

Bearly Cute | Q t e a p o n
Some Bunny to Love | Alethna
Botanist | ghost

Thank you to Q t e a p o n, Kiwi and Dipper for making pose previews!

Pixels by Fozzy
Recolors by Lilypoo

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Bearly Cute[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Some Bunny to Love[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Botanist[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Cybernetic Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

RAFFLE

We know that leaving a review might not always seem rewarding, so this time we are going to be holding a raffle on May 1st, 2020 for all the folks that left a review. Winner will receive a April Crate!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 18:53:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Bearly Cute -
★★★★★
Some Bunny to Love -
★★★★★

Honestly, you guys have gone above and beyond this time. The only other time I’ve been this wow’d over a crate release was when we got a double Ghost October crates. xD
I honestly don’t have anything but good things to say. QT’s animal style is super cute as always, and I see the improvement Alethna has made with making the outline for the legs and hands not so bold (they seriously look so good this time. Keep up the good work! :D)
My only complaint is that we don’t get more recolors. xD And if I’m nitpicking, the gloved hand on the bear can be moved down a little, and the winking eye on the bunny can be moved down as well.
I’ve already bought a few crate bundles because I know the thirst will be strong for them in the future.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:10:51 )
Bearly Cute
★★★★✩
I love the amount of tiny details and accessible poses for this item.
My only complaint is just the shape of the hat. It's a little bulky for me, personally.
But that's just picking hairs. It's really an amazing item.

Some Bunny to Love
★★★★✩
I'm sure there are those that could say that we're getting a few too many bunny items.
But really, I love the versatility of each of them.
Every ear shape and pose is so different from the last.
This item is just so frilly and adorable and I absolutely love it.
Amazing job!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 05:45:19 )

Bearly Cute
★★★★✩
Love everything. Loving the detail and shading. Wish the hat and gloves weren't so big D:
The colors are also great. My favorite thing about this are the boots. Thank you.

Some Bunny to Love
★★★★★
Love everything about this but I really wish there were more recolors. Or instead of the brown green combo red and black...

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 19:32:46 )
There's something foul about the air here...

Bearly Cute
★★★✩✩
This one is super cute, I really like the dress, the little bears on the ground (look at how sassy the standing one is!), basically everything other than the hat and the gloves. I'm not entirely sure what's off about the hat, but the gloves are too big and the glove on the right hand is placed a little too high so it looks like the lining is cutting through the arm

Some Bunny to Love
★★★★✩
Also really cute. I love having some more ears, and these ones are a lot more unique with the gradients. My problem only lies in the hair that makes the face look off. It looks like the hair was drawn for a front view rather than the Volt model's 3/4 view. The left pigtail is behind the head, but the right one looks like it's placed a lot closer to the face, the little stray hairs on the right side side of the face cover too much of the cheek, and the parting of the hair is too straight on

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

2 1 3
Frizz generated a random number between 1 and 4; Resulting In 2
Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 06:37:29 )
Time to find the winner!

*drum roll rumble*

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 06:37:58 )
@blinkini: Congratulations! You've won an april crate. :)

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 22:35:00 )
@Frizz: thank you so much!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.