Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello everyone! Another new user here! >w<

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 15:05:52 )

Hiya! I've been looking for a site like Gaia Online, and I stumbled across Voltra! :)
The graphics here really remind me of the ones in Gaia, just that Gaia is more chibi and smaller lol

Anywho! Hello to everyone! :D
Excited to be here and I hope that I can have fun chatting around in the forums.
What else do you guys usually do here?

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 15:20:12 )

welcome to voltra~

there's an event coming up soon so look forward to that :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 15:45:25 )

@kwisshiie: hello, welcome to Voltra :) if you want, you can check out the newbie charities and get some free items!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 16:32:38 )
hachisuka:

welcome to voltra~

there's an event coming up soon so look forward to that :3

thank you!
oooh sounds good! definitely looking forward to that :vivihappy:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 16:33:26 )
sunny:

@kwisshiie: hello, welcome to Voltra :) if you want, you can check out the newbie charities and get some free items!

thank you!
ooh i would love that! will definitely check out in a bit after Im done on work :D haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 16:54:30 )

@kwisshiie: psst, you can click the mention button above the post to notify the poster. You don't need to quote, but you can if you want :)

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:24:34 )
@kwisshiie: Hi! Welcome to Voltra! We're always glad to see new faces join our community of Volties.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 20:25:12 )
@sunny: Ohh that's what that one does! I havent used it ever! I'm not sure if I even seen it on other message boards yet.
Thanks for letting me know

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 20:26:04 )
@Fozzy: Thank you! And I'm glad to be here! Now just getting used around the site!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 20:48:42 )

@kwisshiie: let me know if you need any more help!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 20:51:29 )
@sunny: I do have a question now that I noticed - where can you get the leg mods? or any other mods?? they make the avatar look even more cute

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 21:08:13 )

@kwisshiie: There are lots of different leg mods, from lots of different items. Some are event items, some are donation items. You can see all the items available in The Item Museum.
For example the legs I am currently wearing are from this month's crate item Some Bunny To Love. You can buy it from HERE for 250 Ohms.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 21:33:49 )
@sunny: Thanks for the info! So I guess most of them can be obtained thru ohms...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 21:41:34 )

@kwisshiie: Crate and RIG items are bought with Ohms yes, but you can find them for sale for volts in the Exchange forum from other users. Event items are not Ohms either, you pay for them with event currency which you can gain from posting during events and taking part in the activities. We are due to have the next event here soon.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 21:53:04 )
@sunny: ohh okay! That's what the events are for. Now I'm even more looking forward to it

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 21:56:05 )

@kwisshiie: yeah events here are pretty fun, and event items are some of my favourite items on the whole site. The upcoming event is called Vibrance Day, which is Voltra's version of Spring.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 21:59:01 )
@sunny: I am trying out the Site Themes right now and using the Vibrance Day theme. It's all very pink and hearts
Hope I can win some from the upcoming event!

How long have you been on here? c:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 22:01:52 )

@kwisshiie: I love that theme, it's so pastel and cute. I'm sure you will be able to get some event items!
I have been here since the day the site opened, so about three years ish now. It seems like so long ago lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 22:08:20 )
well it has been more than a year - for sure a lot has happened in three years :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 23:49:13 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

Hi there, welcome to Voltra! ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.