Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Chill time chatter

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:18:50 )
@Xanthan: I'm definitely interested!!
im basically a senior citizen in his 20's just trying to look cool

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:55:00 )

@Xanthan: Yep I wish I can go to the park right know but it doesn't feel save walking all the way there. Is next to a busy street and is one of the biggest parks where I live.

Take proper precautions if you do ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:23:11 )
@Totalanimefan: I really enjoy it. Last night before bed I had made some Earl Grey and while I was sleeping I went to take my shower. And then I forgot about it :-(

@DevilkinBoi: not even a little bit spicy? Like a mild or medium not necessarily a hot

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:26:06 )
@PurpdaBurpPurp: thank you, and yes most definitely! Better better safe than pregnant I always say LOL

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:26:23 )

@Xanthan: Mild and medium, only a bit. Not because I hate it per se, but my stomach can't handle spicy foods well.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:38:03 )
@DevilkinBoi: that I understand. I have an autoimmune disease called Crohns and it is not my friend. Anything I eat or drink can make my tummy po'd

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:43:15 )

@Xanthan: I just have a crap stomach. Thanks, mom. I didn't inherit anything appearance wise, but I did get her stomach sensitivity.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:52:54 )
@DevilkinBoi: awe dang sorry man. I got bits and pieces from all of my family. I am truly a hodge podge.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 16:01:01 )

@Xanthan: Dad is mostly allergies and such. Mom, stomach issues. Cause truth be told... I don't resemble anyone in the family much.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.