Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 05:15:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It really sucks, but I’m hoping that changes now that VA’s government is mostly blue (though idk if they’ll experience the same disappointing setbacks as the gun reform laws...)

Also, that bill is ridiculously expensive. T^T I’m glad your cat is ok though. Hopefully it doesn’t set you guys too far back financially.

@Kairu: Omg, I’ll have to check the exchange guide and check my current stock. x__x I know for sure I have gemini, astrologer, and libras.

@Miss Sandman: Omg, it has been a while! I’ve been busy working a lot lately and coming home late. Nothing exciting. How are you and the little one doing? ^^ I hope the weather has calmed down since we last talked.

@kaichoukai: I’ll send a trade with the items in a moment. How much are you interested in throwing down for the fall harvest? :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 06:02:32 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Tsundererra: I can for sure do at least 20k volts but I can also throw in a pretty decent chunk of ohms, if ohms are of interest to you

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 06:07:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@kaichoukai: Ooooh, I always love ohms. Just add in a mix of whatever amount of ohms and volts you want. Gonna update the trade on my end~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 06:08:16 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Tsundererra: I'm always afraid to lowball so how many ohms is fair with the 20k volts...?

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 06:15:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@kaichoukai: Oh, so the conversion for volts to ohms is 20 volts per 1 ohm. So for 10,000 volts, it would be 500 ohms. I’m not really particular about the ratio, so put in as much (or little) as you’d like. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 06:42:44 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Tsundererra: I hope what I've put is enough! Let me know if it isn't ;^;

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — They/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 06:52:20 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Tsundererra: thank you so much Tsun!!!!!!

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 06:52:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@kaichoukai: Ahhh, you put more than enough. I threw in the volts to even it out. Thank you so much for your purchase (and the ohms!) ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 09:30:52 )
@Tsundererra: oh noo so work hit you hard! :0 the little one is drinking atm :D she is so cute!!!
Everywhere here are the ppl in corona panic! .... iam Not scared of it! Is it a Theme in the us too???
And no after Sabine we had julia! Julia was even more agressive

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:29:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg man, I think all vets are crazy expensive no matter where you are. I remember Queen of Trash needed a couple thousand bucks to have surgery for her rat. ): There needs to be an animal healthcare reform!!!

@Miss Sandman: Omg, that is so cute! Does she drink from a bottle? Or from mom? :3

I heard about the corona panic in Germany, with people holding signs and protesting. Americans are worried, but not at the level I’ve seen in Europe. It’s probably because we’re such a big country and there’s not a lot of cases here.
Omg, I didn’t even know you had another storm. Did you enjoy Julia more than Sabine?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 17:38:07 )
@Tsundererra: she drink from me :) its a nice cuddle Time! But also breastfeeding is hard to learn!
Its because italy got many infections!
Enjoy the Time till the us got paniked!!!
No actually Julia was pretty scary
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 18:04:01 )
All I need is a fraction of your happy heart.

@tsundererra: Are Unique Baroque Skirt, Unique Witch Hat, and Unique Oversized Mug still available? O:

All I need is You.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 22:56:34 )
@Tsundererra: Please may I have a Free Unique Witch Hat as you listed it
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 23:37:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’ve heard it can be hard for the baby to learn to breastfeed in some cases, but it sounds like the ultimate bonding experience. It’s also supposed to be really healthy for the mom too.
I’ve heard about Italy’s infection rates. I’m sure it’s a matter of time until it hits the US and Canada. I read that it’s supposed to get really bad for us because we tend to go to work sick because of our bad healthcare and job benefits (no paid sick days). I’m hoping it will just stay in New York or California (Sorry Total!) >3>;;

@Adamantium: They still are~ Give me a moment and I’ll send the trade.

@Totalanimefan: Same, man. ): I didn’t even know there was pet insurance. I couldn’t find one for my birbs, so maybe it’s for certain cat and dog breeds, and prolly not the ones who get sick easily because of their genetics. It really suuuucks for people who can’t afford it, and the alternative is to watch their fur fam eventually die. ;A;

@Dipper: Sure thing, fam. Gonna send the trade in a moment.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:07:55 )
All I need is a fraction of your happy heart.

@tsundererra: Thank you!!!

All I need is You.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:10:30 )
@Tsundererra: Hey Tsun. How have you been?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:19:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Adamantium: Not a problem. ^^ Enjoy~

@Wildfire: Omggg, long time no see! How’ve you been? :’D
I’ve been busy with life and work unfortunately. 😭I’m trying to find a better job, but it’s hard in my area...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:27:07 )
@tsundererra:
i have my birb vet place so i think my birb is gud OuO. birb will be checked out probably around May >u<

hows the stock i was requesting going?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:39:55 )
@Tsundererra: Heeeey!!
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick and having trouble finding a new job. The job market should be starting to pick up now, after the holidays.
I've been good, but busy - haven't had much time to chat around.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 01:15:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Are vets in New Zealand expensive? My birb vet can get pricey, so I only take mine once a year. One time I took him when I thought he was sick, and I got thrown a $200 emergency charge on top of everything else. ToT
Btw, I have everything. I just haven’t checked the price on everything because I’ve been a lazy Tsun. >3>;; How much you want to pay for everything?

@Wildfire: I thought it would be picking up, and there are a lot of openings... the problem is that the pay is crap with most of those jobs. ): My state’s minimum wage is still at $7.25, so I’m seeing listings that require years of experience or a master’s degree, and pay like $9-12 an hour.
And awww, what’s been keeping you busy and away from us? Hopefully you aren’t having any more large appliances break down on your unexpectedly. x__x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.